Reader/Baby Ai

This request is for scarleteyes13~! Once again, I am SO sorry for taking so long ;w;

--------------------------------------------------------------

As the smoke started to clear, you and the remaining boys squinted your eyes to see a small silhouette. Once the smoke had completely disappeared, you saw...

"Ai-ai?!"

"Ai-senpai?!"

A small gasp left your lips as you noticed a small blue-haired baby laid on the ground, with his now much larger clothes surrounding him.

Ai whimpered as he wriggled around, attempting to roll onto his front. As he struggled to do so, he soon burst into tears, holding his arms up at you.

You made a sympathetic expression as you picked up the blue-haired baby and held him on your shoulder, gently rubbing his back.

"It's ok, Ai-chan..."

Ai sniffled as he held onto your shoulder, looking up at Reiji, who was stood behind you, with a half-happy, half-worried expression.

Reiji smiled a bit as he gently ruffled Ai's hair.

"Don't worry, Ai-ai-chan... (Y/n)-chan will take good care of you~!"

The blue-haired baby soon began to calm down and pouted a bit as Reiji ruffled his hair, causing you to giggle.

"For sure~! I'll have to make sure that I have everything I need to take care of him first though..."

Ren chuckled as he placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Sounds like you need to go on a shopping trip, my lady~"

You nodded as a small blush appeared on your cheeks.

"T-that's exactly right, Ren... I'm gonna go and do it right now in fact! See you guys later~!"

You waved back to the boys before carrying the blue-haired baby through the building and out onto the streets of Tokyo.

Ai let out a small cooing sound as he looked over your shoulder curiously, trying to figure out where you were taking him to.

You smiled as you looked over your shoulder at him and gently poked his cheek to get his attention. He soon let out a squeal and turned back to face you, causing you to giggle.

"You're so cute, Ai-chan~! I'm taking you to get some clothes and supplies, silly~"

As you walked down the street, you soon spotted a baby clothes store and entered with no hesitation, smiling as you noticed Ai yawn a bit.

"Aww, are you sleepy already, Ai-chan~?"

The blue-haired baby slowly began to close his eyes as he clung onto your shoulder.As Ai began to fall asleep on your shoulder, you took this opportunity to pick out and buy some supplies for him. -------------------------Around 10 outfits, several couple of packets of diapers, a few bottles, many toys and other accessories later, you let out a small sigh as you struggled to drag a few bags of items around with you as well as carrying Ai on your shoulder.

"I think we better head home now, Ai-chan... otherwise my arms might fall off~!"

As you walked down the street back towards your place, you started to feel a bit nervous as you notice many eyes looking at you and Ai with a curious expression.

"Aww, he's so cute~! Is he yours~?!"

"Cootchi coo~!"

You giggled nervously as two girls started cooing over Ai.