Reader/Baby Tokiya and Masato

I'm so sorry for taking so long at making this ;-; Either way, this one is for you, AkabaneToudouShion, I hope you enjoy~! :3

As the smoke started to clear, you and the remaining boys squinted your eyes to see two small silhouettes. Once the smoke had completely disappeared, you saw...

"Ichinose-san?! Hijirikawa-san?!"

There, sat on the ground amongst their items of clothing, were two blue-haired boys.

The oldest of the two let out small baby-like noises as he looked down at himself before looking over to the younger boy, a worried expression now present upon his face.

As you, the remaining members of Starish and Quartet Night stared at the boys in disbelief, the youngest of the boys, Masato, began to whimper and shivered in fear, afraid of what had happened to him and Tokiya.

You noticed the young bluenette shivering in fear and walked over before gently picking him up, holding him in your arms, wrapped in his now much larger shirt.

"Are you ok, Masa-chan? You look afraid..."

Little Masato continued to shiver but seemed to calm down a bit as he held onto your shoulder, feeling somewhat comforted by the action.

A tall blonde-haired male chuckled as he walked over to you and ruffled Masa's hair.

"My my, Masa... you're being such a softy for (Y/n)-chan, aren't you~?"

As the blonde-haired male, named Ren, ruffled his hair, Masa let out a small whining sound as he attempted to push his hand away.

Ren chuckled once again as he shrugged dramatically.

"Oh well, I guess that's what I get for trying to be polite~"

You couldn't help but giggle as Masa was now pouting as he held onto your shoulder.

"You know, you are quite a cute baby, Masa~"

The blue-haired baby whined as he hid his blushing face in your chest.

"Aww..."

A few seconds passed by and you soon felt a small tug at your trouser leg and let out a small gasp before looking down to see the elder of the bluenettes whimpering and holding his arms up at you.

You smiled softly as you saw Tokiya's bright blue eyes looking up at you with a soft yet worried expression.

"Aww, Tokki-chan... you want me to hold you too~?"

Little Tokiya pouted slightly as he didn't feel too amused with your mocking tone but he soon nodded his head and you picked him up, also wrapped within his shirt, giggling a bit.

"You don't have to be quite so moody, Tokki-chan... I understand if you're perhaps a bit jealous when I was comforting Masa-chan~"

Tokiya huffed and made a small disgruntled sound as he held onto you, feeling jealous for you comforting Masato earlier.

A young red-haired boy chuckled as he ruffled Tokiya's hair and beamed.

"It's ok, Tokiya... (y/n)-chan will take good care of you~!"

You smiled and giggled as Tokiya continued to huff, trying to fix his hair. Masato giggled also, which caused Ren to talk to him in a baby-like voice.

"How cute, Masa-chan~"

Masa nuzzled himself back into your chest in embarrassment and Tokiya nuzzled into the crook of your neck, still wanting more attention from you.

"Silly Tokki-chan, you know I like you just as much as Masa-chan, right~? And don't worry, Otoya, I'll make sure Tokiya behaves himself!"