Mordecai and the rigby's

Start from the beginning

(Tomorrow Night~)

A man just finished playing as i smiled wide. "Remember everything?" I asked as the two nodded. Then i see margaret coming in with the shirt as i noticed the two wearing the shirt also. "That's what i forgot! Good thing i'm wearing an undershirt." I said as i took off my shirt and got one of the band t-shirts my size. I put it on as i pulled it down a little. "Perfect! How do i look?" I asked. "Amazing!" The boys said as i look at them to see that their in a daze. I grew confused but margaret hugged me. "I'm so excited!" She said as i smiled. "I am too. But i'm also a little nervous." I said as she departed. "I know that you'll do great. Believe me at that." She said as i chuckled. "Thanks, bestie." I said.  "Good luck, this is the closing night. I'll pass these out." She said as she grabbed a box and leaves as i look at the boys. "This is it." I said as they smiled. "Yup." Mordecai said as i went to them. "Remember to play from the heart, Always find the spark to the music with a friend." I said as i got their guitars and hand it to them. They got it and put the strap on as i nodded. "And finally, give it up for Mordecai and the rigby's!" An announcer said as we got up to the stage as i went to the microphone as i hold it. "This song was singed long ago from my parents. So, this song goes to them." I said as the crowd whispered as i see benson, skips, pops, muscle man and high five ghost. I smiled and nodded to mordecai and rigby as they begin playing perfectly as i smiled.

("I'm still here." Cover by sierra nelson. Original the Goo Goo Dolls frontman John Rzeznik for Disney's animated film Treasure Planet.~)

You: I am the question to the world,

Not an answer to be heard,

or a moment that's held in your arms,

and what do you think you'd ever say,

I won't listen anyway,

you don't know me,

and I'll never be what you want me to be,

and what do you think you'd understand,

I'm a girl no, I'm a Woman

You can't take me and throw me away,

And how can you learn what's never shown,

Yeah you stand here on your own,

They don't know me,

Cause I'm not here,

And I want a moment to be real,

Wanna touch things I don't feel,

We want to hold on and feel I belong,

And how can the world want me to change,

They're the ones that stay the same,