Belly

~Timeskip to 15 weeks cause I'm too fucking lazy to describe the whole process~

Your PoV:

"Mom! Wake up!" I yawned while stretching, hearing my bones cracking. "Why...? I was having a good dream!" "You made a mess on your bed.." "Eh?!"

I bottled up and gagged. "Did I throw up while dreaming?!" Niffty nodded, starting to clean up. Nugs dragged me to the bathroom, some clothes on his back. I smiled while undressing and throwing my clothes out.

Niffty picked them up and went to wash them. I hoped in the shower and hummed, enjoying the warm water. I was being careful of my stomach, and holy shit. For 12 weeks, it looks like a  month..

It was hard to fit in any of my clothes, so Charlie went to take me shopping. Every demon congratulated me and asked about the gender. I didn't know yet. "Mom! I brought you one of Alastors shirt and one of Angels shorts! I think.."

Rolling my eyes, I thanked her. "Just leave it on my bed! And make sure it's locked!" "But I'm still cleaning it, I'll give it to Nugs!" "Okay!" I finished quickly and stepped out, drying off.

Nugs waddled over with the clothes Niffty was talking about. I petted him and gave him a treat, he ate it as I got ready. I put on the large shirt, that rested just above my thigh. I then put on the shorts, and fuck they were short.

I had to cut a hole in them for my tail to fit through. Nugs then led me out of my room and downstairs, he was going awfully fast. "N-nugs! Slow down, I could fall!" I kept a hand on my stomach, rubbing it.

He then went at a slow pace, staying next to me as if to protect me. He's been doing this ever since I explained to him about the baby. Still haven't figured about the gender.

As soon as we were downstairs, we headed to the table. "Ah! There she is! How is the shirt?" "And our baby of course!" Alastor and Angel hugged me, smiling.

They've agreed to keep it this time, only because they've grown attached.

"The shirt is really soft! And I think our kid agrees!" I rubbed my belly, crying a little. "Oh no, don't cry!" Angel wiped away my tears, frowning.

"Don't frown!" Alastor hit him with his staff, I giggled a bit. "And no drugs! It could harm them.." Angel looked sad, but nodded. "At least not around me.." He smiled. "Okay!"

I rolled my eyes and sat down, giggling at Nugs jumped onto my lap, rubbing his snout against my belly. "You're so cute~!!!" He snorted and licked my cheek. "Breakfast!"

As soon as the plate was set down in front of me, I pouted. "What's wrong? Do you not like bacon and eggs?" "No! No I do, but is there any peanut butter..?" They all stared at me weirdly.

Niffty ran over and handed me a jar of it. I dipped my bacon in it and chewed, purring a little. So crunchy and creamy~... "Y/N dear, are you feeling okay..?" I nodded, still chewing. "What are you doing then..?"

"Pregnancy cravings, it happens when a woman is carrying someone's child! They tend to crave weird food combinations as if they are on their period, but worse since she is eating for two!" I thanked Niffty, she smiled widely.

All the guys seemed weirded out, us girls laughed. When I finished eating, I headed straight to the couch. I laid on my side and rubbed my stomach, Nugs laid by my feet. I purred a little before gasping.

"What? What happened?!" Niffty ran over, I rubbed my stomach again. I felt a little bump as it moved, but it was very light. "Go get them! Quick!" I felt like crying.

Alastor and Angel soon came, looking concerned. "What's wrong?!" I held out both my hands, they each held one. I then placed their hands on my stomach, around the area I felt the bump.

It then happened again, I groaned cause it hurt more this time. They both smiled and hugged me, laughing. "Baby's first kick.. So cute!" I nodded, feeling tired all of a sudden. I yawned.

"Tired already? We just had breakfast!" I nodded, frowning. "Mood swings! I think... It's also comes from pregnancy!" I glanced at Niffty, yawning more and leaning against Angel. He smiled.

"I wanna sleep right here.. On the couch..." Minutes later, I was wrapped in a blanket. Nugs nuzzled against me but was being careful. I held him close as if he was a teddy bear.

"Sleep well sugar, we have all sorts of things planned when you wake up!" I nodded, falling asleep as Nugs scooted closer to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: (I feel like people are hating a little... Don't know if I'm overreacting, but I'm really sensitive..)