"Right," Jigsaw agreed, "so if we do this, then we have to make sure we do it right, and I... won't be able to dive and bring in Curio like I thought I would."

The two young-bloods shot her a look of maintained confusion, but after a moment, particularly Domino seeing a sliver of regret surface itself on Jigsaw's face at her stare, the pouty pilot finally understood to what Jigsaw had been referring this entire time, making an 'Oh' expression on immediate realization. It made sense as to why she wasn't at the party but was come across later for the rescue squad. Domino never thought her bold buddy would actually do it, yet it was a most private matter with which she hoped she didn't interfere too much. If they were lucky, then they all would be able to get back before any (more) concerns occurred.

Glyph, on the other hand, wasn't as knowledgeable of Jigsaw's intimacies - knowing that of one's superior would be weird, after all - but was willing to home in on her usual essence and take up the role of supreme savior in her place.

"Then, let me," she offered selflessly, hand over her heart. "If Curio can't climb in here if we get close enough or she can't scale the rope ladder, then I'll get her, either way. If that acid or whatever messes up my tat, then I don't care. I probably deserve it at this point. Just make sure you two keep everything taut and level for us, okay?"

Jigsaw slowly considered it, rubbing a hand over her chin, trying to ponder any other possible idea but coming up with nothing. "I suppose that could work. I can definitely pull up the both of you, need be."

"And, I'll do my thing here," Domino decided, gripping the cyclic and collective controls harder than ever to lock in her place. "I wish I had anything close to J's gains."

The last thing Jigsaw expected to get was a compliment from Domino, but those little nuggets of love along with the secrets they shared were why they were so close for so, so long, after all. She would've shown a smile if she didn't know how it just would've sparked more nosiness in Glyph. She'd be the one asking questions, yet she'd probably end up being railed... again.

A shared look of agreement shot between the trio reflected a quiet contract confirmed, and soon they were on their way. Domino initiated the aircraft's main descent, lowering herself and the preparing pair in the center of the cabin toward the doused damsel, and Glyph and Jigsaw walked toward the wall of tools to get ready for their part of the plan.

Not being as skilled as her elders, Glyph began to question her abilities as she began donning herself in an overly complicated floatation vest and gripping gloves. Jigsaw, finding her own fitting gloves and the unfolding the ladder for which they'd be used, saw her scrunching, pensive face and quickly gave her subordinate a supportive pat on the back before returning to search for a breathing mask that would fit her.

Domino took glances at their exchanges whenever she could, but her mind tended to drift elsewhere. The best-case scenario was directly on the cup and Curio inside of it, using the helicopter's signals and sounds as a guide; however, her eyes focused on their surroundings most of the time. Glyph's lashing out allowed for Domino's general concerns to pass, but the expansiveness of everything that wasn't them still kept the captain on edge.

Perhaps that was a good thing as they finally reached the rim of the colossal, Curio-carrying cup and its tonic tides nearly took up the entire horizon on their own. If Domino wasn't expecting bad things to happen at every moment, then rather than halting the copter smoothly on sight, the elephant-sized insect that wanted to say 'Hello' probably would've sent them into the watery depths to join their drifting friend.

From the encroaching darkness and Domino's taking heed to not flash any lights and not spook their unexpected visitor into attacking back, it was impossible to directly tell whether the multilegged newcomer had wings to combat the copter's flight ability (and Domino's piloting of it). Still, all of those legs were intimidating enough on their own, only made more fearsome by the creepy crawler's beady, prismatic eyes and clamping mouth. With its size competing with the copter, it wasn't hard to determine exactly the type of animal at which she was directly looking, and she only hoped, as rare of a chance as it was, that it was a placid herbivore.