Daddy Luci?

LUCIFER'S POV*

They have him. My son. Those Winchester's have my son.

If I get outta here. I get back my son. 

My father left me. My father stole everything from me. He took my home. My control. He turned my family and the world against me. Everyone but Eden. She was too smart for his lies. She forgave me for the wrong I've done. She believed in me. Then my father took her away too. 

But I won't be like my father. I'll be a good Dad. I'll make my son powerful. Then he and I will take down God and Amara. We will get my sister back. Bring back my brothers, just like Eden wanted. And we will rule. All of us. As a real family.  

I just gotta get outta this universe. I gotta find my son. 

....................

Jack's POV*

I sat eating with the Winchesters. They were telling me about God, my grandfather, and Satan, my father. Eden promised to tell me all about our family the next time she could talk. Then they asked me what I could do. "I...I don't know... I'll ask. Hello Eden?" I asked the air. She then appeared next to me. "Hey, Jackie. What's up?" She asked smiling. "What can I do? Like what am I capable of?" I asked her. "Well Jackie, there's never really been an Archangel Nephilim before. Michael and Raphael are... were prudes. and Gabriel might be an idiot but he's a smart idiot... was a smart idiot. Sorry. But um- as far as I can tell. You're about at my level kiddo. So you can do just about anything... well almost anything" She answered honestly. I look at Sam and Dean who are just staring at me. Then I realized I had just been sitting there in silence because they can't hear her. "Oh sorry! She says Michael and Raphael are pruned and Gabriel's a smart idiot so she doesn't know for sure. But she says that I'm on her level so I can do almost anything." I smile.  "Prudes, Jack, not pruned." Eden laughs. "Oh sorry- Michael and Raphael are PRUDES." I smiled again. "Wait Eddie so he's as powerful as you? The Queen of Heaven." Dean asks. "Yupperoni," She said. "She says yes," I respond. Their eyes grow wide and they share a look. "DON'T FREAK OUT AND PLEASE DON'T GO ALL WINCHESTER ON MY NEPHEW!" Eden shouts. Mainly at Dean. I repeat what she said and we went back to eating our cheeseburgers.

TIME SKIP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The prophet Donatello stopped by. He said I was powerful. He told the boys my power was nothing like my father's. Not dark. Not toxic. They decided I needed some protection so they took me to a tattoo parlor. It didn't end well.... what? it hurt...

They started fighting. Dean thinks that since my father's evil I'm evil too. Sam thinks they can teach me to be good. I couldn't take the fighting anymore so I teleported away. I sat in the alley outside our hotel on a crate. Eden appeared and sat with her legs crossed on the ground next to me. "Hey, kiddo... Wanna talk about it?" She asked. " Aunt Eden...Am I evil?" I asked. She sighed and shook her head, "No Jack, you're not evil. You're dad, my brother, he wasn't always like this. Something changed him, it wasn't really his fault. It was mine. My brother isn't evil Jack..." She said turning to look at me. Her eyes held guilt and sadness."He's done some evil things, but deep down he's not evil. Jack, you will never be evil. Can I be honest? You're a lot like me. A little too much like me. Listen Jack people will always love and hate and fear us. You know even my dad at one point feared me. So did my aunt. People will always be afraid of us Jack. And rightfully so... People will get hurt... will die because of us. My brothers are dead or gone because of me. It's because of me that the Apocalypse started. It's because of me that Amara almost destroyed the universe. As cliche, as it sounds, with great power, comes great responsibility. With great responsibility comes great pain, hardship, and loss. We are the royal family of creation. Yet most of the time we are the most powerless. All we can do is keep fighting and use the power we have to save as many as we can. We just have to fight the good fight and try to do what's best. We are both the destruction and salvation of everything we touch. Does that make sense Jack?" Eden asked. I nodded and tears started falling down my face. She pulled me into a tight hug. Almost cradling me in her arms. "Maybe I'm not worth all this." I sobbed in her arms. "I think you are. So did your mom, and Castiel, and Sam, and Dean. We're gonna be okay, kid. We'll get through all this together. It's me and you kid... till the end of the line. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you." She stroked her fingers through my hair. Maybe I can be good. Maybe I can be better than good. Maybe I can be like Eden.  

TIME SKIP>>>>>>>>

Donatello and I are in some fields. He's telling me my grandfather, God, wants me to open this portal. So I did. He said Eden would be proud of me. Eden's not here though. So I'm doing as the Prophet says. I'm opening the gate. 

Then Sam and Dean's car came flying up behind us. They jumped out of the car along with...another Donatello? "Jack STOP! THAT'S NOT DONATELLO THAT'S A DEMON!!!" Sam yelled. Dean shot at the demon. It's form changed. He had a white suit and two large scars on his face. He also had glowing yellow eyes. The demon started chocking Sam, Dean, and Donatello. "Jack they want to stop you! Contain you! I'll give you the world." He said in a sly, strong accent. I remembered what Eden said. People fear us. I can use his fear and save my friends. "You're. hurting. MY FRIENDS!" I growled. My eyes glowed a bright golden. Fear covered the demon's face like a mask. He immediately disappeared and released everyone from his grip. 

Everyone was in danger because of me. But now because of me, everyone is safe. I understand what Eden was talking about now. We ARE both the destruction and salvation of everything we touch. 

That night I was continually stabbing myself with a knife. Dean rushed in and took the knife from me. "What the hell?!?! Don't be an idiot okay? A.) This isn't gonna do anything to you and B.) what the hell?" He said looking down at my completely healed chest. "Exactly! WHAT THE HELL AM I. I can't control... whatever this is. I WILL hurt someone." I said solemnly. "You know my brother and Eden think you can be saved... I don't believe that. If I'm right and it comes to killing you... I'll be the one to do it." And with that, he left my room.

Maybe he's right. Maybe I don't deserve to be saved. But Eden may also be right... I am the salvation of everything I touch... I am also the destruction.