He turned his attention from his phone to the girl in front of him, drowning in her pink sweatshirt, eyes gleaming mischievously. She grinned, waving her ticket in front of his eyes, Bailey standing beside her doing the same.

"I think you're stuck in the middle for yet another six hour flight, Sean Lew." Kaycee teased, pointing to the seat row and letter on his ticket.

Sean turned the paper over in his hand and then eyed the two tickets in Bailey and Kaycee's hands. Surely enough, the tickets read 26a, 26b, and 26c, Sean being the unlucky ticket holder with 26b.

He scrunched his nose, "I didn't sign up for this."

Bailey threw her head back in laughter, "Don't be a baby, you could be stuck sitting next to Chung." She pointed to the eldest member of the group who was currently bouncing up and down on his feet, purposefully irritating Jahmie and Shyvon in front of him.

"Honestly, that sounds better than sitting in between you two." Sean groaned, his shoulders slumping in defeat.

Jade eyed him from where she stood a mere few feet away, "I'll take that offer." She said, holding her ticket between her fingers, "whoever stuck me with Chung is dead to me, honestly."

"I'm just so happy to be here with you guys," Alex said, draping his arm over Jade's shoulder and shaking her, "wake up Jade Bug, we're gonna have the best time!"

Jade groaned, earning a laugh from the rest of the crew. The woman called their boarding group and scanned all of their tickets. Brazil filmed the entire process, from the ticket scanning, to the crew finding their seats, to the crew arguing about their seats, and finally, to everyone sitting down, awaiting the plane to take off.

Sean sat as comfortably as possible sandwiched between the two girls. He plugged his headphones into his phone with every intention of trying to sleep, but the two girls beside him carrying on a conversation over him proved to be distracting.

"Look at him he's literally bouncing up and down in his seat like a toddler." Bailey exclaimed, pointing to the row in front of them.

Alex sat in the seat directly in front of Bailey, rocking it back and forth, trying to get Jade's attention while she stared into Brazil's camera as a plea for help. Sean couldn't help but laugh, watching Jade's face grow from frustrated to downright exhausted.

Brazil panned the camera to Josh Killacky who sat directly across from Alex and Jade, "I keep thinking Chung drank coffee, but he's just ecstatic that we're all up this early."

Josh's comment only made Alex put on even more of a show, rocking back and forth even more erratically than before. During his shenanigans, the seat tilted back far enough to pinch Bailey's finger in between the two seats in front of her where her hand was resting.

She pulled her finger back, shaking it in pain. At that point, Sean couldn't help himself, he broke out into full on laughter, his face hurting from smiling so hard.

"I'm glad my pain causes you so much joy, Sean." Bailey muttered, turning from the window to face him directly.

Sean's face was still contorted into a smile, "That-that was the funniest thing I-I've seen in a long time." He sputtered in between laughs.

Kaycee watched as Brazil turned his camera away from Alex and onto Sean. She turned to face him, his face red from laughter and his finger pointing to the seats in front of them, trying to explain to Jade what had just happened to no use.

Kaycee laughed lightly beside him, locking eyes with Bailey and pointing to her finger as if to ask if she was okay. Bailey only smiled, waving her hand to let Kaycee know she was fine.