My eyes widened as I looked at Harry, who was a mixture of hurt and angry. I look at Harry before whispering, "He doesn't know anything, Harry."

Harry sends me a small smile that doesn't quite reach his eyes.

Sweet Bluebelle, was patiently sitting at my feet not understanding what was going on the slightest, as she looked up at me with her big innocent blue eyes.

"You definitely think it is Potter, then, Ernie?" said a girl with blonde pigtails anxiously. I believe her name was Hannah Abbott.

I lightly snort, "And come on, are they really about to listen to the insane ramblings of a boy named Ernie. I mean where is Bert."

Harry looks at me with an expression like 'what do you mean.' I look at him as if it was obvious, "From Seasame Street. Is that not a thing in the U.K.?"

"Hannah," said the stout boy gravely, "he's a Parselmouth. Everyone knows that's the mark of a Dark wizard. Have you ever heard of a decent one who could talk to snakes? They called Slytherin himself Serpent-tongue."

"I can't believe this," Harry whispers to me, his rage could be heard in his hushed voice.

They all began to murmur in agreement like a bunch of businessmen in a meeting. "Remember what was written on the wall? Enemies of the Heir, Beware. Potter had some sort of run-in with Filch. Next thing we know, Filch's cat's attacked. That first year, Creevey was annoying Potter at the Quidditch match, taking pictures of him while he was lying in the mud. Next thing we know — Creevey's been attacked."

I nod my head side to side, before joking, "He does have some good points." Harry looks at me with an annoyed expression.

"Shut up, Ella"

"He always seems so nice, though," said Hannah confusedly, "and, well, he's the one who made You-Know-Who disappear. He can't be all bad, can he?" I knew I like her.

Ernie lowered his voice mysteriously, the Hufflepuffs bent closer, and Harry and I leaned our heads into the bookcase to hear Ernie.

"No one knows how he survived that attack by You-Know-Who. I mean to say, he was only a baby when it happened. He should have been blasted into smithereens. Only a really powerful Dark wizard could have survived a curse like that." he lowered his voice even more, "That's probably why You-Know-Who wanted to kill him in the first place. Didn't want another Dark Lord competing with him. I wonder what other powers Potter's been hiding?"

Not able to listen to another word, I clear my throat, locking my arms with Harry and pulling him into the view of the Hufflepuff group. Each oof them looked at though they had been petrified by Harry just. by making eye contact. Poor Ernie had become two shades paler than he was before.

"Hello," I smile. "We're looking for Newt. I am sure you talking hens will know where he is."

"What do you want with him, your majesty?" said Ernie in a quavering voice.

I shrug my shoulder, "Oh, just the usual. You know flogging, murder, and general petrification. Why do you ask?" I send them a dazzling smile, making it clear I heard everything and am not pleased.

"I wanted to tell him what really happened with that snake at the Dueling Club," Harry said, unhooking his arm from mine so he could walk up closer to the group. They all moved back.

Ernie took a deep breath before bravely saying, "We were all there. We saw what happened."

"Then you noticed that after I spoke to it, the snake backed off?" Harry sassed.

"All I saw," said Ernie stubbornly, though his voice cracked a bit when he addressed Harry, "was you speaking Parseltongue and chasing the snake toward Princess Ella and Newt."