"Why? Please stay. I know what happened with your friends was really upsetting but we can still have fun. Also we are going for our honeymoon after four days. So if it's all right, give us company." My heart dropped at that, my fist clenched. Of course they will be on their honeymoon after this why wouldn't they. That thought never occurred my mind. They will have family one or two or may be more members going to add, their children. They gonna have a perfect family, a family where everyone is happy without any single clue about what he mean to me. But what exactly he mean to me? I am feeling all this things because I think he is my mate, is he really my mate? If I were a normal werewolf then my wolf would have known this but now I am not sure. Hell, I don't even know how he looks like. So there is no point staying here. I shouldn't second guess my decision of leaving. He will be happy without me, it's not like I can give him what she can, a family.

"No. I am happy that you want to spend time with us and as much as I want to stay here, we can't. Lu.... I mean Sarah wanted to meet you but she has some important work to finish regarding what Drake and Hanna did so she couldn't come. We are here on everyone's behalf. I hope you don't mind." Carmen said to her and I am in no state to say anything.

" Well this is it then. It was really nice meeting you all especially you Oliver. I am gonna miss you." She said to me with an smile which looks like a smirk to me. Before I could say anything Carmen's phone started ringing and left to balcony to receive that. It must be Peter, her mate because just how fast her expressions changed. And I was left alone with HER. I didn't pay any attention to her untill she started talking to me.

"You didn't ask?" I narrowed my eyes then looked anywhere but her so that she can understand I am not interested talking to her but she didn't get it. "I thought will be panicking by now but you are surprisingly calm."

"What you mean? Why would I be panicked?"

"I mean you didn't panick when you entered the room. After observing this room, our room you should be angry or nerves or anything just a bit but I thought You would be." What hell does she mean by that. "You didn't ask where is Elliot."

"Why should ask about Mr. Robinson?" I said without shuttering which I am grateful for I don't know why she is saying this but I can't afford her doubting me.

"  'Mr. Robinson' so that's what you call him, interesting. You are leaving him here all alone, you are not worried about him?" What hell is wrong with her. She knows that she is talking about her husband right?

" You should I worry about your husband." I said with no emotion and if what Carmen told me about her then I have to be careful with my words. She still smell like a human but certainly something is not right, I can't point it out but there is. And her behavior is like she is provoking me, like she knows something which I don't. There is no way she could figure out that what is my connection with Mr. Robinson or she knows that?

" Woah I didn't expect that. So you two are getting along well?"

"There is no reason for us to get along well. We don't even know each other." That straight face is not leaving.

"If you run away like that, you will never get a chance to know him. And I am pretty sure that you have a very strong reason to get along with him." Her face turned some of annoyance and disappointment. Now I am sure that she knows about me being Mr. Robinson's mate.

" I do have a reason to stay, I want to know more about him but this is not the right time."

" So you trust me that much that you are leaving him here with me? May be it is the last time you're seeing him. " No I don't trust you. She is making it hard for me. If it continues like that how am I suppose to leave him. And I have faith that is not the last time.