Chapter 6

"Alex?" Liam asked as we slipped into bed, "What your parents said...."

"Don't mention it." I replied quickly.
I knew what he was going to say. He's not for marriage. He probably never will be. He doesn't even love me...

"Maybe they're right."

I sat up, "What?"

"Maybe...maybe we should get married." Liam said, sitting up beside me. "I ...I love you."

"You do?" I asked, shocked.
Liam loves me?! He said it?!

"Of course I do." He smiled, "I'm not very good with showing my emotions sometimes...I know."

Got that right.
"I love you too Liam."

Liam took my hand and pulled me into him. His lips pressed against mine and he held my waist. Our lips glided so perfectly with each other as I placed my hand behind his head and pushed my lips harder against his. Liam's hand moved down to my lower back and slowly made his way to my inner thigh.
"Liam." I breathed, "We're at my parent's house."

"And?" He chuckled.

"And, if they hear us-"

"They won't. You think that being at your parent's house is going to stop me from fucking you?" He asked as he slipped his hand into my pajama pants.

"Liam!" I gasped.

"Shhh. You need to be quiet Alex." Liam teased, "We're at your parent's house."

"Liam stop." I gasped again.
I have to admit, even though I was saying stop, my body was saying "keep going". The way he was toying with me, the fact that we had to do it quietly, it really turned me on.

"Do you really mean that?" He asked seductively, moving his fingers in and out of me.

I grabbed on to his neck and pulled him onto me, kissing him over and over again.
"I want you to rock me." I whispered.

----

"Goodmorning Alex." Mom said as Liam and I walked into the kitchen. "how'd you guys sleep?"

Liam looked at me then back at my mom, "I slept pretty good."

"Mhm. Me too." I agreed.
I really hoped mom didn't see our sly grins on our faces...

"The Styles' invited us to have dinner with them tonight. Do you want to go?" She asked.

"We'd love to." I replied, "Liam how's that sound?"

"Sounds good to me." He shrugged, "Its not like I have a choice. You just said we would go."

I rolled my eyes and hugged him tight, "Oh hush."

---

On the way over to the Styles', I started getting really excited.
It's been years since I've last seen everyone!
I wonder if they're excited to see me too?

As soon as we rang the doorbell, the door busted open revealing a very excited Harry.
"Alex!!"
Harry practically leaped at me, attacking me with a hug.

"Harry! Oh my gosh!" I gasped, "It's so good to see you!!"

Behind Harry was Louis, Niall and sure enough...Zayn.
"Okay Harry, don't hog her!" Louis complained, pushing him aside to give me a huge hug.

I latched onto Louis very tightly, "God I missed you."

After hugging Lou I saw a very proper Niall, standing next to me.
"Alex." Niall nodded, "Always a pleasure to see you."

"So proper." I teased, giving him a tight squeeze.

And last but not least, Zayn made his way towards me.
"Nice to see you...again."

"You too." I smiled, and hugged him, "I'm sorry for before."

"Don't mention it, sweetie." He smirked.

"Awh, there she is!" Anne said as she came to us.
"Alexandra. You're so beautiful! It's so great to see you! Come in, come in, it's a little chilly."
We stepped inside and Anne gave me a hug, then my mom and dad and even Liam.
"How have you been?"

"I've been great." I smiled, "This is Liam, my boyfriend."

"Pleasure to meet you." Liam held out his hand and shook Anne's.

"Well aren't you handsome." Anne smiled, then cocked her eyebrow at me.

"Dinner should be ready soon if you would like to sit down." Harry suggested.

Mom and dad sat down with Anne in the kitchen while the rest of us sat down in the living room and caught up with each other.

Louis works with a big company for businesses and is "okay with being a single, successful man". Niall is a chemist and is working with scientists. (Surprise surprise). Harry is working here still, at the high school. He's been teaching for a year now. Zayn on the other hand doesn't do much. He is a sales man, so he says. I just don't know exactly what he's selling....

"How about you Alex. What do you do?" Niall asked.

"Well right now I'm working at Liam's business. I help maintain everything." I explained, "Organization and social media. Things of that sort."

"Although, I do let her get a couple of days off...sometimes." Liam added.

"Most of the time." I corrected him, "He's a pushover. I mostly do my work out at the house."

"Well you know how I am when it comes to you." He said, rolling his eyes.

"How long have you two been together?" Niall asked.

"Around four years now." Liam answered, "And I couldn't be happier!"

"Aren't you cheesey." I teased.

"Dinner is ready!" Anne called from the kitchen.

As soon as we sat down, the front door opened letting in cold December air.
"Sorry I'm late. Traffic is terrible right now." A man called.

"No worries, Edward. Come on in, were about to eat!" Anne called back.

Edward.

Surely enough he came strolling in to the kitchen, grabbed a drink, and plopped down in a chair.
I had my eyes fixed on him the entire time. He looked so....different. Sure he still had his tattoos but he no longer wore his piercings and he actually looked very professional.

Edward looked around, finally noticing there were other people, "I didn't know we had company."
Then he saw me, and his expression dropped. It was like he was staring right into my soul. His blue eyes piercing mine.
"Oh."

"He-hello Edward." I managed to say.

"Hello Alex."

------
(A/N:)

I hope you enjoyed it!!!! I'll be posting more since I am on Thanksgiving break! Hope you are all doing well!

-Bree
XOXO