Chapter 19

"Well...you two had fun, huh?" Harry asked when Ed and I came down stairs.

"You think you're funny?" Edward scoffed.

"I do actually." Harry smirked, "By the way, just because the door was shut, doesn't mean I couldn't hear you."

My cheeks started heating up, "Oh. Sorry."

Harry shook his head, "Kids."

Edward then placed a hand on my hip and pressed our foreheads together, "So I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yes." I nodded, "Of course."

Edward bent down and kissed my lips softly before retreating back upstairs, leaving me breathless.

"So...I guess you've made a decision?" Harry asked.

"I believe I have." I nodded, "I need to go speak with Liam."

"Good luck, I love you." Harry said, hugging me.

"I love you too, Haz."
---

"Alex. Hey." Liam said when he opened the door.

"Hello, Liam." I replied. "I came because I realized something and we need to talk about it."

"Okay." He smiled, bringing me inside.

We both sat on the couch and stared at each other.
"Liam...I've been thinking. These past years with you have been wonderful. They really have."
Liam sighed, knowing what was to come.
"I just don't know how I feel about us anymore."

"There's someone else, isn't there?" He asked. "Edward?"

Slowly, I nodded, "It's Ed."

Liam bit his lip, "I understand."

"I hope you're not angry with me." I said slowly, "When we lost the baby, he was there. He understood. He and I have a connection to Marce. Everything is easy with him because I don't have to sensor myself. Liam, you don't like me talking about Marcel. You and I never really talked about my miscarriage."

Liam took my hand in his, "I could never be mad at you. We have been friends for many many years...I'm not going to let this ruin that. You're right, Alex. I didn't let you heal. Although we aren't together anymore, I'll always be here when you need me."

A few tears fell from my eyes, "I love you Liam."

"I love you, Alex." He replied, embracing me in a hug.
---

I knocked on the door, anxious for him to answer.
When Edward opened the door, his face lit up. "Alex."

"You know, if we're going to be together...I think we need our own place." I smiled at him.

Edward smiled even bigger, "Together?"
I nodded.
"Alex...will you be my girlfriend?"

"I will!" I agreed, jumping into his arms.

"Alex? I think I have a place." He said through tears of joy.

"You do?" I asked, confused.

Edward nodded, "Come, let's take a trip."
Edward and I jumped in his car and drove off.

"So? Where is this place?" I asked, anxiously looking through the window.

"You'll find out when we get there!" He laughed. "Chill."

Edward pulled up to a beautiful cottage home in a friendly looking neighborhood. The home was covered in gorgeous stone and looked like a lovely place to live.
"Is this the place?" I asked in awe.

"Niall is selling it." Edward explained, "I can offer to buy it from him right now."

"Right now?" I asked, "Edward, it's perfect."

"I'll take that as a yes." He smirked, "I bet he's home. I see his car."

Ed and I got out and ran to the door, ringing the door bell about a thousand times.
"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!" Niall screamed from inside. He opened the door wide and screamed, "WHAT?!"
Then he realized it was just us.
"Jesus Ed! Don't do that shit!"

Edward laughed, "So I have a proposition for you."

Niall leaned against the door in confusion, "Which is?"

"We would like to buy this house from you." Edward replied, draping his arm around my shoulders.

"We?" Niall asked.
Ed I both nodded together.
"That's...that's great! Yeah! I know it's a bit pricy, but I can lower the price for you guys."

"No, Niall. I have money." Edward smiled, "Really."

"Oh fine I'll only lower it a little bit." Niall chuckled.

Edward and I shook our heads, laughing along with him.
I looked to Edward and smiled up at him. He took my face in his hands and pressed his lips against mine.
I knew that this was the beginning of something amazing.
-----
(A/N:)

I hope y'all liked it! ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT!!!

-Bree
XOXO