Part 39

Bela pov

Time runs so fast, yes i completed 1st trimester of my pregnancy whenever i think about this it likes yesterday is the day when i come to know that i am pregnant but reality is different i get all happiness in this period everyone shower there love on me i can conclude from all this that how much lucky my child is as he will get so much blessings, love from all people.

Yesterday only maa and mom left for mumbai they wanted to stay here till my delivery but without them whole house was mess so they have to leave for mumbai but they said they will visit us again in next month and stupid me already waiting for next month, hope this month passes quickly and yes from tomorrow i am going to join my hospital again after long holiday too much excited for tomorrow.

Suddenly i hear some noise and i get excited cause those noises are of rain but i know mahir wont allow me to get drenched oh god this is a torture, fine i just went to balcony and started to gaze at rain i was just wanted to go outside but i know i cant suddenly i felt two hands around my waist and i know who is it i put my hand on his hand and call him.

Bela : mahir

He started to nuzzle his face in my neck and i gasped at his sudden action.

Mahir : hmm

Bela : dekho na achanak barsaat ho rahi

Mahir : hmm

He is just busy in his own work by giving me this sweet torture even i was not able to talk as he has lot of effect on me, but still i spoke.

Bela : mahir i am saying something

Mahir : haa bolo na mein sun raha hoon

Bela : accha so tell me what i said

And again he is not listening me, now i stop giving him access and quickly turn and now we are facing each other.

Mahir : belaa yarr aise kaun karta hai

Bela : mein karti hoon

Mahir : accha khasa mood kharab kara diya

Bela : accha ji maine mood kharab kiya

Mahir : aur nahi toh kya

Bela : aur mein jo itne der se paglo ki tarah baatein kar rahi thi woh suni tumne

I was going to say something but suddenly he capture my lips which makes me shocked as it was totally unexpected soon i started to reciprocate his kiss after sometime we broke due to lack of oxygen due to shyness i quickly hug him.

Mahir : arre aaj bhi itna sharmati ho now we are going to be a parents and look at you, giving expression like a newly wedded bride

I broke the hug and look at him and said.

Bela : dekho nahi sharma rahi hoon

Mahir : accha, look at my eyes

Bela : mahir

Mahir : dekho na ab kya hua

Bela : ab bohot ho gaya mujhe chidhana bandh karo and lets sit here

And then we sit over the swing which was in a balcony only and started to talk on random things but my all concentration was stuck on one thing and that was smell, smell of soil which is now coming due to rain and suddenly i wanted to eat that.

Bela : mahir

Mahir : bolo

Bela : you promised me that you will complete each and every mood swings of mine

Mahir pov

As soon as bela said this i know some dangerous wish is on the way as bela get weirdest mood swings but any how i have to complete them as i promise, her last time she send me directly mumbai to bring vada pav and that vada pav also from the vendor which used to sell vada pav beside her school i was just praying that god please that vendor should be present there as it was long time since bela left school luckily he was present there but now i dont have any idea what she want.