INTRODUCTION

Mahir sehgal : Handling his own buisness in banglore, loves his family alot, believe in hard work, loves his girlfriend and want to marry her let's see what will happen because destiny has other plan.

Bela sharma : Doctor by profession, working in well known hospital at banglore, doesn't believe in marriage and love just want to become most successful doctor. Agree to marry with mahir only due to her family.

Anu mittal :  girlfriend of mahir, just love her status and money, she is with mahir only for her status. doesn't have any plan to marry mahir.

Andy sehgal : mahir dad lives with his family in mumbai. Always think about his profit only.

Sumitra sehgal : mahir mom want her son to marry asap with her friend daughter.

Amit sharma : bela father live with his family in mumbai loves his family alot, buisness partner of andy.

Sarika sharma : bela mother loves bela alot and want her to get married with her friend son.

Arnav sharma : elder brother of bela managing his family business, just want his sister happiness.

All other character are same as in serial.

Lets see how love will blossom between bela and mahir and how they become behir.

PROLOGUE

Bela pov

All this happen now i am officially wedded to that stupid man. Now here i am waiting for that stupid man in his room.

Now as i can hear some foot steps he might be enter in room and then he bolt the door. As soon as he come near the bed my heart beats start increasing i guess now i started fearing what will happen oh god please help.

Mahir : look i am not here to do all this thing which husband and wife do.

I just remove that veil which is covering me and i saw him first time may be he also saw me first time.

But wait what did he said all hopes which shatter few min ago all are raising in my heart again i guess.

Then i said what did you mean.

Mahir : look bela for this marriage i was not ready this is you must have heard in daily soap like force marriage and all this funny but it happen with me i was forced to do marriage with you.

I was shocked i just want to dance with whole heartly then i said the feelings are mutual

*********

Will they accept each other.

Stay tuned.

Guys this is my first story. Do support.
Soon I will come with first part.

Do vote and comment.