Dark energon

No POV

It was early morning Optimus tried to talk to Storm last night but she wouldn't let him near the nest she was restless and kept everyone away from her space by growling and charging at anyone sho came near clearly agitated. This time Optimus entered her berth-room the nest of scrap metal and blankets were scattered all over the place. Storm was facing the door posed for an attack she was acting completely out of character.

"Easy girl. Your behaviour is beginning to worry us you've destroyed your nest please I know you understand us what has you so upset. Can you try to explain what has caused this." Storm retorted with clicks and growls looking distressed. She backed up, going stock still eyes seeing past Optimus before she began running at him. Optimus stepped out of the way just in time to avoid being run over by a two tonne predacon but did catch the tail whip.

Storm rushed through the corridors towards the ground-bridge the sounds of a scuffle rang out as Ratchet fought with some animated tech knocking over analysers.

"I needed that!"

Storm shot a fire ball at it knocking it away from Ratchet getting in between the two taking a protective stance teeth bared she hissed at the thing giving Ratchet the chills the tech began to get bigger as the cogs and parts folded out making it twice as big. The tech launched itself at Storm sharp blades extended aiming for the chestplate.

Storm fired a blast of fire missing the tech it began slicing the techno-organic film lining the predacon's chest plate blue energon spilling onto the concrete. Storm used her flexible neck and made to grab the tech, using her teeth she pried it off her chest before using her claws to rip it in half throwing the two pieces to the far side of the room. It was still alive crawling towards Storm to start another assault so Storm fired a long stream of fire melting it down to a puddle of liquid metal.

"And stay dead" Ratchet shouted Optimus was by Storm who was crouched over the melted heap sniffing it to ensure it was destroyed.

Ratchet began to scan Storm noting the deep scratches in her chest Ratchet began to prod them she jumped snarling at the old boy making the the two back off giving storm room to lick her sore cuts before walking back to her berthroom.

"Her behaviour is worrying me. It could be that Storm is having a reaction to whatever this was?" Ratchet gestured to the cooling metal there was nothing left to analyse now.

"I believe it was dark energon the same substance that brought Cliffjumper back from the dead." Ratchet looked around at the destruction the limited equipment they had broken or in need of repairs.

"What on earth is dark energon doing here on earth?" Ratchet pondered aloud.

"Transported here by Megatron to take over this planet by raising an army of the undead."

"And were would he find that many toaster ovens." Their conversation was cut short by the arrival of the team all the children seemed happy from spending time with the team.
.........

I know it's short I'll update again either tonight or tomorrow at the latest. And I'm sorry for your long wait and any bad spelling/grammar.