Activity List

Storm POV
I began to put my nest back together laying the metal down first laying the first layers I decide to weld them together Bending the metal into I stable a strong weave before melting the metal with my flame. I was interrupted by the low hum of the ground bridge I ran to the ground bridge to just catch Optimus and surprisingly Ratchet going through the ground bridge while an angry arcee glared the human younglings.

"So what's on the activity List?" Jack said trying to lighten the mood arcee scowled turning to Bulkhead.

"I'm going on patrol, Bumblebee your with me, bulkhead your in charge." Arcee says Bulkhead argued back.

"But Optimus said to stay here." He stammered.

"When your in charge you can call the shots." Arcee said before transforming I study her transformation watch parts fold down into the two wheeled earth vehicle. I longed to transform but every attempt failed I would get halfway before part snapped back into place it felt like a spring stretching between the two forms I just didn't have the strength to pull myself out of this form of I could Optimus could take me with him on missions and I could help my family in this war.

Once Bumbebee finished transforming they drove out the base Bulkhead looked at the younglings not knowing what to do repeated Jack's question. Miko began to make a high pitch noise it came from a box.

"How about band practice." Miko suggested.

"But we're not a band." Raf said covering his ears.

"Come on Raf why so antisocial, you play anything?" Raf held out his laptop.

"Laptop and sound effects." She turned to Jack.

"Jack?" Jack stammered an answer.

"I sometimes mess around on the harmonica."

"Does it look like I play country, just cover yourself in fake blood and jump around screaming." She looked to Bulkhead.

"You do percussion, Storm fire for special effects and there we're a band." She began running her hand against some strings and began to make a lot of noise.

This 'band practice' was something that made a lot of loud noise I lay down covering my sensitive audio receptors I growled at the noise.

"What dragons not into heavy metal." As the sound continue the alarm went off.

"Proximity alert, Hide now!" The younglings hide behind Bulkhead the wire to the box pulled tight.

"PRIME!" Dear primus why are humans so loud.

"Agent Fowler... Optimus isn't here.... No ones here... Except me." Bulkhead began standing stock still.

"Well where did he go.. wait don't tell me he's out panicking a minimall. Now I don't know what language you speak on your planet but when prime said he'll handle the decepticons blowing a crater in Nebraska is not the meaning of handle in English." Fowler paused as the sound of Miko's object interrupted him.

"Wait since when are you auto bots electric." The younglings walked out from behind Bulkhead things were going to get good I was closest to Fowler at that moment ready to pick the mad human up if he got angry for the younglings protection of course.

"Hey." Jack waved awkwardly.

"Contact with civilians... team prime has really gone off book this time.... wait don't tell me your running a daycare center." Bulkhead looked sheepish at that moment because it was sort of correct in sense of babysitting the younglings at that moment.

"Wait we're interns earning extra credit in robotics." Jack tried to lie but Fowler wasn't buying it.

"Right okay let's move, you three will be coming with me into federal custody, for your own protection." I rose up growling as Bulkhead put his foot down making Fowler pause.

"We're protecting them." Bulkhead stated I walked over to the younglings until they were under my chest plate protected I growled in warning to Fowler they were one of mine.

"We'll see about that after I have a chat with my superiors at the Pentagon." Fowler reached for the phone booth but Bulkhead accidentally broke it.

"I wouldn't use that it broke this morning." I silently chuckle sounding like a series of chuffs.

"This isn't over bigfoot not by a long shot." He stamped his way out of the base angry probably on his way to his people.

"Well this isn't good." Bulkhead grumbled looking to the younglings.

"Just chill, if he comes back sick the dragon on him." I pick her up her legs dangling ignoring her protest I take her away from her 'band practise'.