1.Info

Story is based off the vocaloid songs daughter of evil and servant of evil

Some chapters might be long and others will be short

This story will have a happy ending because I don't like bad endings

I will stay connected to the story as much as I can but I will add some of my own things

If you don't know the story behind the songs, here you go

The song takes place in Lucifenia, a country stated to be of unspeakable inhumanity, and ruled by a fourteen-year-old princess, Riliane Lucifen d'Autriche. The song goes on to list how she has a servant that shares her face, a horse named Josephine, and all the treasures of the world. She acquired these treasures from stealing money from the peasants in her kingdom and she expresses an intent to destroy everyone in her way.

On top of this, the song reveals she loves Kyle Marlon, the blue-haired king from another land. However, instead of the princess, he chooses Michaela. Fueled by rage, she orders the destruction of the girl's country and all the women in it. Many houses are burned down and many people suffer, but Riliane is only concerned with teatime.

Finally, all the citizens of Lucifenia conspire to take down the princess, though it would be hard. They are led by a swordswoman wearing red armor, and are not stopped by the soldiers due to the tolls of the war with Elphegort. At last, they surrounded the court, although all the servants had already fled. The "princess" does not put up a fight and is finally captured. She's scheduled to be executed at three o'clock. At that time, she looks upon the crowd and simply says "It's teatime" before she is killed by the guillotine.

The song takes place in Lucifenia, where the servant, Allen Avadonia, serves the Princess Riliane. He reveals he is her twin brother, separated from her due to "selfish adult reasons". The servant promises that even if the rest of the world turns against her, he'll continue to protect her.

One day, he goes to visit the Kingdom of Elphegort, and he falls in love with Michaela. However, Kyle Marlon has also fallen in love with her and the jealous Riliane desires her death. Though Allen states he will always grant her wish, he wonders why his tears won't stop falling. Sometime after the event, he serves Riliane brioche for a snack and sees her laugh innocently.

Posterior, the Lucifenian Revolution starts and Allen realizes Riliane will be killed. Despite acknowledging this might be just fate, he still swears to protect her. He has her switch clothes with him, stating that because they were twins, no one will notice. As the princess, he is arrested and Riliane escapes. Following his imprisonment, he is executed, and Riliane watches in the crowd as he says her favorite line. During the last few moments of his life, Allen wishes to play with Riliane again if they could be reborn.

Enjoy the story!