Chapter sixteen : Blood roses

/ From the day Papyrus met his beloved, he knew she was going to change him. But at this point. He never thought he would be who he is now. Of course he was always the same arrogant, self-absorbed, possesive and jealous jackass. Of course he was still yelling at his brother Sans. But with her, he had developed a more tender, understanding and childlike side. Oh how he loves her. Now he can't imagine living without her.
Today, Elyon has been with Papyrus for exactly a year and five months. The large skeleton wanted to mark the occasion. But he did not know how. And that's where he saw that Elyon had changed him, he was going to ask his father for advice. Even if he didn't expect much. Papyrus knocked on the door of Windgings' office\

Windgings : Who is this ?

Papyrus : It's Papyrus boss ~ Can I come in ?

/Windgings sighs heavily. Papyrus clearly understood that he was drinking wine, too much\

Windgings : Come in.

/ Papyrus entered the room. Windgings was seated in his large chair. There were at least twenty glasses and four bottles of wine on the desk. But hey, he used to see his father like that\

Windgings : What do you want ? Make it quick.

Papyrus : Elyon has been with me for exactly a year and five months today ~ and I want to make her a gift but I don't know what. And I wonder if you could give me some advice ~

Windgings : Hmm actually there is something that I have in mind.

Papyrus : What ~ ? Really ~ ? [Surprising ..]

Windgings : Yes. There are very rare flowers that you can only find in certain places. These are flowers that were offered to the great women of power. These flowers are blood roses.

Papyrus : What's so special about this flowers ~ ?

Windgings : They are blood red in color and have the distinction of having a haunting odor. An indescribable smell that charms all women in the world. And besides, we make candles, syrups and candies with that.

Papyrus : Where can I find these flowers ~ ?

Windgings : Ask Grillby I'm sure he will know where to find it. But you have to pay the price to get it.

Papyrus : I will pay any price for her ~ anything even my own soul.

/ Papyrus left the room. Windgings took another drink. He had given Millenia lots of blood roses when she was still alive. That's why he had advised his son for his gift. He even remembers giving her one on their wedding day. It was good memories. Deep inside of him, Windgings hoped that Papyrus and Elyon would have a better ending than him and Millenia. And whatever people says, he will do anything to make it happen.
Papyrus rushed to the Grillby bar. When he got home, he walked over to him with his most serious gaze. The man with the purple flames looked at him with an amused look as he cleaned a glass\

Grillby : Well since the sweetheart came, you have never been here as much as now.

Papyrus : That's not the subject right now idiot ~ ! I want Blood roses tell me where to find it ~ !

Grillby : Blood roses ? Geez I haven't heard of it in a while. It's for her ?

Papyrus : Guess ~ of course it's for her idiot ! Who else would it be for ~ ?!

Grillby : Damn calm down ! I can get you some but you will have to pay the price. It's not cheap.

Papyrus : I'll pay ~ whatever the price.

Grillby : Okay how many do you want ?

Papyrus : Twenty will be good enough ~

Grillby : Fine it will be 250 000$.