Chapter eleven : An unwanted welcome

/ It was going to be more than three months since Elyon worked for the Gaster family. Although she had never been to Monster City, Papyrus knew that someday they would know about her. And that day had arrived.
This morning, monster gangs were arrested and interrogated on Elyon. In addition, it was done by Undyne, the police chief of Monster city. She was obeying Asgore, so that meant he knew about it too. Papyrus was not afraid of them, far from it. But he musn't take his eyes away from her. By the way, funny fact, Wingdings even told him that he would make sure that Elyon was safe and that Asgore would not touch her. It was and will probably be the only time his father would support him. But hey, at least he was sure that his beloved will be out of danger. Of course, he had to let her know. That's what he was going to do today\

Elyon : So love, What do you want to talk about ? It seems important.

Papyrus : it is my beloved ~ Asgore know about you. So do Undyne, the police chief of Monster city ~.

Elyon : Oh .. so they want to kill me ?

Papyrus : Surely ~ that's why you have to be more careful around you. Stay near to me ~

Elyon : Like always.

Papyrus : Don't talk to any monsters expect Sans, Gaster and Grillby. The others could be paid to capture you.

Elyon : Obviously.

/ this afternoon, Papyrus wanted Elyon not to work. He wanted to "measure" the danger first. Even Wingdings had told her not to work. And since Sans was going to help Papyrus, Elyon would spend the afternoon with Grillby so as not to be alone. She had taken Diamobd, her kitten, with her.
Grillby had been warned of the situation. So he expected her coming. He served her a drink, looking at the kitten with perplexity\

Grillby : Be careful with that ... thing. I don't want to have fur all over the floor.

Elyon : Don't worry Grillby. It's only a kitten. And his name is Diamond.

Grillby : Yeah yeah sweetheart. So, you became the target of Asgore right ?

Elyon : As I understood. Papyrus is out to observe every possible monsters who could kill me.

Grillby : You mean kill every possible monsters who could kill you ?

Elyon : Yeaah right .. can't change him I guess.

Grillby : You did sweetheart. But not in a "sane way".

Elyon : Anyway, do you know why .. Asgore hates so much the Gaster family ? I mean, he seems to hate them more than the others gangs of monsters .. Did something happen ?

/ Grillby started to chuckle. There was definitely something. He sit on a chair with a drink of vodka in his right hand\

Grillby : So you want to know the story sweetheart ?

Elyon : Yeah.

Grillby : Well, Many years ago Gaster and Asgore were actually friends. They knew each other from a very young age. But growing up, their ideas differed due to their different educations. Gaster leaned toward crime, murder and money deals and Asgore leaned toward politics and justice for a more just and egalitarian city. Then one day, they quarreled and it ended.

Elyon : What happen exactly during this argument ?

Grillby : Nobody know sweetheart. Only this two. But I don't suggest you to talk about it with Gaster. Even if he never mentioned his "lost friendship" anymore, it doesn’t mean he forget about it.

Elyon : Okay. I guess his sons don't know anything too ?

Grillby : Yep. So since this day, Asgore hates more than anything Gaster and his sons.