Fixing the Zeti race and Lost Hex

So in this post, I'm going to do what the title says (obviously XD).

- The Zeti aren't actually evil. It's due to multiple incidents of intruders stealing resources from Lost Hex that they raised their awareness and became more alerted. Resources in Lost Hex are decreasing and they have to be proactive. Thus, the strongest Zeti, Zavok, along with Master Zik, recruited the Deadly Six. Zik founded the group and he has seen improvements and increasing of Lost Hex's resources. Thus the group went on for hundreds of years.

- Intruders are mostly animals, thus any animal passing by Lost Hex is viewed as an immediate threat.

- Despite that, the Zeti genuinely respects and appreciates those who helped with anything related to Lost Hex and its inhabitants.

- The conch Eggman once owned is known to control the Zeti. The reason is because the Zeti's horns are extremely sensitive to the conch's sound waves and may crack if exposed long enough. Their mind, on the other hand, somehow reacts to the sound waves and it hurts very bad. The conch does not control their mind, but it could hurt them both physically and mentally.

- Instead of being sadistic and stuff, the Deadly Six are not known to kill and enjoy genocide related stuff like carnage. Their job, however, is to protect Lost Hex with their very best, and massive killing is not allowed and can be punished if doing so, unless there is a valid reason.

- Lost Hex has quite an amount of technology despite having a tropical rainforest look. The Zeti's brain waves react to various components in stuff like metal, steel and aluminium. Controlling their brain waves well can bend the functions of machinery and could even rebuild them.

- An average Zeti can live to 2000 to 2500 years.

- Zeti give birth after approximately ten months of pregnancy.

- A Zeti's age can be tricky- I made a list about it XD

0-50 (infancy)

51-100 (childhood)

101-170 (young adult)

171-900 (adulthood)

901-1000 (middle age)

1001-2500 (old age)

- When a Zeti gets old, however, they won't actually get any weaker until they reach about 1500 years old.

- A Zeti's main diet consists of fruits, vegetables, rodents, and some larger animals native to Lost Hex.

- The Zeti get their abilities from Lost Hex itself. Various crystals buried underground carry a lot of amazing powers.

Hope y'all like the changes I made TvT