Fixing The Deadly Six- Personality and Traits

So I've seen someone on YouTube fixing the Deadly Six and I absolutely love it! I was so inspired by it I want to make my own XD

I'll start with...

Zeena
- She actually cares about the wellbeing of her other teammates, and is genuinely worried about their safety. Sure, she still values herself more than others, but- when the time comes, she's a reliable Zeti.

- Instead of caring more about her manicure and pedicure, she cares more about her hair. She doesn't mind her nails getting dirty and stuff, but it's best not to mess up her hair. It's silky and smooth for a reason XD

- Oh yeah- she loves styling and playing with her fellow Zeti's hair during her free time, and making sure that they're at their finest of looks. The guys actually enjoy it- particularly Zor, who claims that the way her fingers go through his hair actually feels pretty soothing, as if it's free massage.

- Despite not wearing any notable attire, Zeena owns a wardrobe of clothes. And instead of hating blue, she actually likes the colour- just tired of that blue hedgehog, that's all XD

- Instead of criticising others' fashion sense, she tries her best and find what's unique and great about them. Though she can be quite straightforward when talking without further thought and her words can be hurtful.

- She's still flirty and mean, though lesser than the original Zeena from Sonic Lost World. She can be bossy at times too.

- She is quick to jump to conclusions, though she'd usually learn her lesson afterwards.

- She loves plushies, and she owns a box of them.

- She cares about her weight too, though, unlike her in the game, she's perfectly okay with eating junk food like snow cones.

Zor
- Zor is still moody and all, but he can be quite sarcastic too- like him in the Japanese dub.

- Zor enjoys head massages.

- Instead of hurting himself when smiling, he simply just- doesn't want to. He claims that smiling is lame and pathetic, though the real reason is that he has a tragic backstory...

- But that doesn't mean he never smiled. When he's very excited, he smiles in secret.

- Zor knows how to play the piano and violin pretty well, and he usually expresses his feelings by playing them.

- Zor has very high tolerance. He won't easily get mad.

- Zor has a keen sense of hearing. Thus he's appointed as the spy of the group.

- Zor does not have suicidal thoughts, though he still thinks pretty negative. Despite that, like him in the game, he is known to tells others, even his enemies, to cheer up, and thinks sulking is his deal.

- Zor genuinely does not mind befriending his enemies, and he somehow admires Sonic's positive attitude.

- He can be a bit camera shy.

- He's a good listener, and is very good at reading others' body language.

- Being an introvert, he doesn't talk much. And that's why when he talks, everybody listens. He be spitting straight facts!

- Zor once considered becoming a florist.

- Zor is secretly a romantic, and is a great writer.

- He's secretly among the strongest of the Zeti, next to Master Zik. His dark powers are beyond Zavok's strength.

- Instead of making people miserable, he feasts on others' sadness, unknowingly making them happy in the process.

- He is a great singer.

- He loves to read.

Zavok
- Unlike in the game, Zavok, like Zeena, cares about his team's wellbeing. He gives them chances when they fail, though he still punishes them, albeit not as harsh.

- Zavok appreciates his teammates' effort and powers and he frequently encourages them.

- Zavok listens to his master, though he at times can be stubborn and stick to his own plans in the end.

- Unlike in the game, Zavok's weakness is he can be blunt as well, and frequently fails to take hints.

- Zavok can be both very patient and not patient at all, depending on his mood.

- He has a beautiful singing voice.

Master Zik
- Zik can read others very well, though secretly not as well as Zor.

- Zik is not all serious during breaks and he frequently jokes around with the others, though his jokes can be cheesy at times, but the Zeti appreciate his efforts to lighten up their mood.

- Zik can breakdance.

- He used to surf, and skate with his skateboard during his youth.

- Zik appreciates his enemies' efforts, tactics and moves.

- Zik is a great cook.

Zomom
- Instead of being the lazy glutton cliche, Zomom is kind of the comic relief of the group along with Zazz.

- Zomom is slow to catch up to things, but that does not mean he's stupid. He is actually pretty smart, and some of his plans suggested to Zavok actually succeed in the end.

- Zomom does not only eat, he also cooks. If Zik isn't present, he's usually the chef of the group.

- Zomom is secretly an animal lover, and he says he feels sorry that they taste delicious as well.

- Zomom acts as the Zeti's pillow at times. He's extremely comfy.

- Zomom loves to eat, and he's known to share his food with his fellow Zeti, unlike his in game version.

Zazz
- Zazz acts as the comic relief of the group along with Zomom.

- He loves rock, though he's known to love classical and dubstep as well.

- He yells gibberish when angry, but also when he's overjoyed and overwhelmed.

- His tail can support his body and act like a trampoline.

- He has a habit of playfully patting others hard on the back. Though it won't hurt, it can be frightening as it happens suddenly without warning.

- Zazz can play the electric guitar and drums.

Hope y'all like it XD