Tampons

So after my period got so heavy I had to start using tampons I found out they are not so bad... Other than the first few times. So when I used my first tampon it was to go swimming in the pool when I was on my period and so when I got out I could feel it was full so of course I attempted to take it out and it wouldn't come out as easy as I thought it would so I was freaking out thinking I have gotten it stuck in me so I ended up having to get my mom to help me. But after the first few times it wasn't so bad. You kind of get use to it. The only time it still kinda hurts is when you are putting one in after you just started your period and haven't put one in for a month. And also when the applicator is fricken cardboard (WHO MADE THE PAINFUL THINGS) and they hurt EVERY time. Anyway I always like the equate brand and they are cheaper most of the time but are really good! I like to use the super because they last longer. And im going to clear this up for some of you people who say "Don't sleep with a tampon in, it will hurt you or cause damage" are full of crap because I sleep with tampons in the whole time im on my period and have been for almost 2 years and I am perfectly fine. Before you go to sleep put a new tampon i and when you wake up take it out and your good! And toxic shock syndrome happens to about 20 out of 58 million people and is not only caused by tampons. Anyway hope this helps! If you have any questions at all feel free to comment, I would love to hear you feed back and answer any questions!