NIGHTMARES

Plz bear me spelling error if there any

CAUTION : Mature Content

Plz do inline comments 🙏🙏🙏
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Do you understand that you are basically asking me to prostitute myself for you?” Nandini asked in a much louder than usual voice, her face turning red with rage.

“No!” he said quickly “We wouldn’t actually be a couple, you wouldn’t have to sleep with me or anything” he made clear.

“That’s not the point.” She snapped “Physical or not, what you’re asking is ridiculous.” She spoke, although her eyes portrayed someone who was thinking about this very seriously “Besides, what if they find out?” she asked suddenly.

“They won’t” he vowed.

“You can’t promise that Manik” she said solemnly “Besides, your fiancé seems nuts.” She added in there teasingly.

Manik laughed “She is.”

“Exactly” Nandini continued “You have no idea how she’ll react to something like that” she shook her head “And I can’t risk my business by putting it in the path of some psychotic scorned ex fiancé”

“I won’t let anything happen to you or your business” Manik said gently. He was at her side now, both of them leaning against her car.

Nandini felt it again, the vibrancy of the sparks between them pulsating like a living organism. Nandini knew she couldn’t say yes to this offer, but a part of her wanted to. Not just for her business, but for her.

For a few moments they stood there silently before finally, Nandini spoke quietly “I’ll think about it” she shrugged.

Manik beamed, his thin lips pulling charmingly into a perfect smile before he grabbed her around the waist and hugged her gratefully.

Taken aback, Nandini froze for a moment before hugging him back. The scent of him filling her like an empty vessel.

The very touch of his skin sending her senses into overdrive.

_Oh boy… What have I gotten myself into? She thought_

Manik stood there in the dark. His deep-set eyes peered through the darkness, watching as she slept. Nandini rolled over as a gust of cool air grazed her exposed skin from the open window to her right. The pale moonlight turning her skin pale, almost translucent looking. His eyes took in every inch of her long, sleek legs that poked out of her white sheets. Sleekly curved, the lines of her legs ended in a delicate shapely curve covered by a scrap of red lace. He bit her lower lip as he watched her stir, his mind racing with thoughts – the more dominant of which was: What would it be like to have those legs wrapped around his waist? Fluttering, her eyes began to open, her lashes rasping against her white linen pillow. Her eyes met his. She was not startled by seeing him here.

She could see the lust in his gaze.

She welcomed this.