𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋

Hi, I'm Nikita Gandhi Aka Nikki. G Aka Xprincesworld25x

Hello lovely readers,writers and both
How are u all

Please do inline comments🙏🙏🙏

Hurry up guys follow,vote and comments.

To get more intresting story's of manan lk this.

In a single moment,  Manik's outlook on this class had changed

He found himself constantly tapping his foot, his eyes darting to his right more often than it should have.

The way she bites on that pencil when she concentrates... It had his mind thinking of dangerous things.

She was obviously beautiful, and she had found him attractive too.
Right?

Most women did anyway.
His mind raced with ideas, things he could say to her to start a conversation. But suddenly, none of his usual ideas seemed to be good enough.

Weather?
Business?
Maybe ask her if she's seeing anyone?

Stop it  Manik ! He shouted at himself. Since when did a simple woman leave him in such a nervous puddle?

Forcing his foot to stop tapping he took a deep breath, calming himself, trying desperately not to look at her again.

But he couldn't resist.
He peaked.

Her brows knitted together as she absorbed the information given by the lecturer in front.
He watched the pencil find it way back to her perfect white teeth framed by a full pout.
He couldn't help but wonder what they would feel like against him.
He needed to talk to her, he just did!

Leaning to the right he spoke quietly to her "What's your name?" he asked confidently

"My name is none of your concern" he whispered back irritably "Now pay attention!" she scolded

Manik froze with shock
This is not the way women usually react to him.

"I was just curious" he muttered miserably

"maybe you should rather be curious about corporate responsibility, ethics and accountability." he spoke back in a furious whisper, "Isn't that why you came here?" she questioned.
"Actually I came here because my father's making me." he moaned back

"Poor little rich boy" she rolled her eyes "Daddys making you attend a very expensive class you couldn't care less about, while others have actual problems" she shook her head while scribbling notes on her notebook. Manik  could feel his blood beginning to boil.