🌸 Author's Note 🌸

When I was a little kid back then, I disliked it when people say women are equal or better than men

When I was a little kid back then, I disliked it when people say women are equal or better than men. But when I grew up I realised that indeed women are unique. In fact, right now I truly despise whoever underestimate women.

The story you are about to read is about a girl, Fatimah Bulama who eventually took control of her father's company proving to the world that what a male child could do a female child could as well do the same if given the chance.

Her father, Alhaji Aliyu Bulama divorced all his wives leaving her mother only, Hajiya Raliya due to her extreme beauty. Also, in hope that since she had proven that he wasn't infertile by giving him Fatimah, she could as well give him a male child someday.

Sorry to say but Fatimah is not going to be the only protagonist in this book, Yusuf Dolari would be joining her in the narration. I won't tell you more about him, you will findout by yourselves. Please, scroll down to start reading.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Don't forget to vote and air your views.
And please tell your friends the author of "Replacement Girl" is writing something.

Copyright©2020