New Years Special!

Start from the beginning

I heard a knock at my door, I quickly went over it and opened it. My eyes met Ochaco's.

"I'm here to save you!" She cheered as she hurried into the door.

"You're a lifesaver." I laughed a bit before turning around so she could tie the kimono.

Once she finished she clapped her hands, "You look gorgeous!" She smiled at me.

I looked down at myself, feeling my face heat up.

"Do you think Katsuki will like it?" I questioned.

"Of course! If he doesn't then we'll just have to fight him again." Ochaco smiled, it practically radiated around the room.

I nod my head, turning to look at myself in the mirror. I wore a red kimono with flowers on it. It also had this detachable fur piece.

(A/N: This is the kimono you wear! But your hair is down)

Ochaco grabbed the hairpiece off my desk and placed it in my hair. I smiled at her, before turning to the door.

"Ready to go?" I asked her.

"Yep!" She nodded.

~

We were supposed to meet Katsuki and Izuku at the festival. It wasn't too far of a walk but they left sooner than us.

Ochaco and I had finally arrived, I felt a wave of anxiety hit me. My ears flattened on the top of my head.

"Is everything okay?" Ochaco turned to me.

"U-Uh, Yeah! I'm just nervous..." I began to mutter.

"If you're worried about your outfit then don't be, He'll love it." Ochaco tried to reassure me.

I turned to the girl, "I haven't told anyone yet but..." I began, only to hold out my hand with the promise ring Katsuki gave me.

Ochaco's eyes practically widened at the sight, "OH MY GOD ARE YOU ENGAGED?!" She screamed.

"N-No!! Be quiet!" I tried to shush her.

"It's a promise ring?!" She continued to be loud.

I nodded a bit, glancing around the area.

"Oh my god, Congrats (Y/N)!" She smiled at me before pulling me into a hug.

"T-Thanks..." I hugged her in return.

When Ochaco let go she turned, only to see Izuku and Katsuki.

"Hey you guys!" She began to wave.

The boys approached us in... very similar kimonos. Katsuki didn't seem too happy about it.

 Katsuki didn't seem too happy about it