Beautiful Creek <3

Kaden's POV
I woke up on the couch and looked down. Alberts head was rested on my lap. I turned bright red and gently got up. I went to my car and got my stuff. I came back inside and showered. I checked my phone, it was 7am so I made cereal. I seen albert wake up and said, "Good Morning." And smiled, "Good Morning Sleeping Beauty."

I laughed and turned red. "What do you want to do today?" I asked. "I know a beautiful creek in the park that we can go to. Albert said with a smile. "That sound like a great idea!" I finished my cereal and got dressed in a Purple hoode with black pants.

I seen albert walk out with the same outfit on. "OOPS.." he said. We looked at each other and started dying of laughter on the floor. We got up and Albert ran into a room and came out with two matching flower crowns.

We placed them on our heads and walked outside. "It's not far, wanna walk?" Albert asked, "Sure I'm up for it." And we began to walk. I felt so happy that we were doing this.

When we were walking, I seen a familiar face.. "Wait." I stopped us. "Is that Jake?" I pointed. Albert looked over and gasped. "We need to go, NOW." And grabbed my hand and ran away from the Café we were standing at.

"What was that all about?" I asked. "Jake doesn't like that me and you are friends now.. I don't know why." We kept walking and we made it!

We walked in silence as the leaves crunched under our feet and we heard the birds chirping. The leaves on the trees were so beautiful. We walked down a beautiful path with birds in almost every tree. We even saw some Flamingos! Albert gasped, "Is that a Flamingo?" He looked on one direction. "Yeah!" Butterflies started to fly all around us and it was so pretty. A Blue Monarch landed on My Nose. And a Pink Monarch landed on Alberts. We laughed and they Flew away. We made it to the creek and we looked at the glistening waters and how it flowed in the wind. We didn't want to leave but we had to.

We walked back home hoping to never forget that memory.
Hi! It's Hailey and this chapter is longer than my last few ones and I want to thank BROKEN_SM1LE  for inspiring me to make this! Valerie is a great story writer and she even noticed me. XD~ Hailey~342 words