Chilling at Starbucks

Kaden POV
Me and Albert woke up and got dressed in his Merch. We wore the pink hoodie that says 'Flim Flam' and black adidas leggings. We wanted to match a lot so that's what we did. "Wanna go to Starbucks? It stopped raining." Albert asked me.

"Yeah I wanna try they're new Peppermint Latte." I told him, it stopped raining but we drove. We went inside and.. we seen Jake.. "Albert.." He cut me off, "I know, but don't let him ruin our day." He reassured me that it was okay. We ordered the same drink and sat down at a table away from the other people.

We enjoyed our drinks until Jake came up to us.. "Enjoying your day? Good, because I'm here to ruin it." He told us and looked at Me, "I have my Eye on you, Fumblebottom." And walked away. We ran finished our drinks and ran after him but he disappeared. We just went back home. "Does Jake always harass you like that?" I asked Albert, "Yeah, but I avoid him." We got into our pajamas. Mine were Dark Blue with Stars, and Alberts were Light Blue with Stars.

We layed down and pulled the covers to our shoulders. I snuggled up next to Albert and looked at the stars and moon out of the window. I slowly fell asleep.

I have no ideas so why not chill at STARBUCKS? -w- sorry it's short but I'm out of ideas for today. -w-~Hailey~251 words