Music and Rain :3

Alberts POV
Me and Albert came back to his house and we changed into matching adidas clothes. We held hands and walked down the stairs. You could call us 'Friends with Benefits'. We got some chocolate pop tarts and brought them upstairs to my room.

I took out my music speaker and plugged my phone into the cord. "What song do you wanna listen to?" I asked Kaden. "Anything." He answered. I look on my phone for songs and found the one.

"Beautiful People by Ed Sheeran?" I asked. "Sure! I love that song." I put it on and jumped on my bed. Kaden layed next to me and we held hands. While we listened to the song we cuddled and we both turned bright red. We looked at each other and smiled.

I noticed it started to rain and said "wanna listen to this in the rain?" He said yes as an answer by grabbing his raincoat and boots. I did the same and we went downstairs and went to a nearby café while I turned down the music on my phone(I didn't bring the speaker) and we ordered hot chocolates and sat down at a table that was outside.

We also ordered some cookies. We ate the cookies and drank the hot chocolate. It started pouring so we walked home. We finished the hot chocolates and cookies.

We hopped on my bed again as we had nothing to do and cuddled. We ate the pop tarts we brought upstairs aswell. We pulled the covers up to our shoulders and listened to the rain on the glass. We both fell asleep while still cuddling.

Hai it's Hailey again and I got the rain Idea because it's actually raining outside XD anyways I'm making the next Chapter about them chilling at Starbucks. uwu~Hailey~307 words