Ben looked at his brother with his mouth agape, and Luke rolled his eyes again.

"I'm nervous," he said quietly, looking down to play with his fingers.

"You?" Ben choked out, "Nervous?"

"Yes, I'm fucking nervous," Luke snapped.

"Holy shit," Ben gaped.

"You're literally no help whatsoever," Luke whined, sliding a hand down his face.

Ben put his hands up in surrender, "You're just never like this, I'm shocked," he confessed.

"You shouldn't be, it's Mel," Luke shrugged.

"You've got a point," Ben chuckled, "you'll be fine, I wouldn't sweat it."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Brother bonding time without me?" Jack questioned, stomping down the stairs. He had just woken up by the looks of his hair and clothes.

"Just giving Lucas a pep talk," Ben said, ruffling Luke's hair.

"About what?" Jack called from the kitchen.

"Girls."

"So, Melody?" Jack laughed. Luke rolled his eyes once again. This was going to turn into the two older boys making fun of Luke.

"Go away," Luke groaned, sinking back into the couch.

"She's staying the night," Ben commented.

Jack appeared in the living room, and sat on the love seat. He gave Luke a knowing smirk. Before anyone could say anything, the doorbell rang. Luke shot up from the couch, and made a bee line to the front door.

"Hi," he smiled, opening the door to reveal Melody trying to look pissed off but failing miserably.

"If you didn't look so cute right now I would totally yell at you for waking me up this early," she mumbled pushing past him to walk into the house. She blushed when she saw Ben and Jack sitting in the living room. They probably had heard what she said, and would tease Luke about it or something.

"You think I look cute?" Luke grinned.

Melody nodded in response. Luke placed his hand on the small of her back and lead her into the living room. He sat down where he had previously been and pulled Melody to sit on his lap.

Jack fake gagged, and Ben laughed. Melody's cheeks continued to heat up, what if Liz came in the room? Luke snaked his arms around Mel's waist and pulled her flush against his chest. He kissed her cheek, and watched as a smile grew on her face.

"She hasn't even been here for five minutes and you're already being sickeningly touchy," Ben said, scrunching up his nose. It honestly didn't bother him, but teasing Luke was too much fun to pass up.

"You don't have to stay in the room," Luke shrugged.

"We could go to your room?" Melody suggested, and immediately wanted to take her words back. She saw Ben and Jack share a look, and her cheeks began to heat up again.

"I'll go get the ear plugs," Jack snickered.

"That's not what I meant," she squeaked, leaning back into Luke. She tried using his arms to hide herself, but it just wasn't working. Luke's chest was vibrating, obviously he thought this whole thing was hysterical.

"We know, baby," he chortled into her neck.

"Good morning, you lot," Liz greeted, as she walked into the kitchen.

The group mumbled a response, and Liz turned back around to notice that Melody was in the living room as well.

"Oh, Melody! I didn't even see you there!" She beamed, pouring herself a cup of coffee.