Please Read!!!!!!

Oh man hi guys it's been a while. Three months to be exact! I'm really sorry that I haven't updated, school sucks you know the deal. But I got into my top college so I'm really relieved now.

So the reason that we're all gathered here today is because I have absolutely no idea what to write for the next chapter. I need help so if any of you have any ideas for what I should write next PLEASE message me, and I'll shout you out and dedicate the chapter to you when I write it! Seriously I really need help please do not be afraid to message me and share your ideas! It can literally be anything (except the frickle frackle because they're not ready for that yet ok!)

I literally feel so guilty for not updating like I keep seeing all of your comments to update and everything :// I'm sorry friends I don't mean to be this way. But yeah I'm on April vacation for like a week so I'm going to try to update once or twice (hopefully twice because I feel bad for leaving for three months)

Thank you for reading and helping and what not, sorry if you thought this was an update! There will definitely be a new chapter up very soon though so yeah! Thank you guys for being so patient you're all super cool I love your comments on this book (-:

OH OHOHOHOOHOHOHOH OH MAN I SAW ALL TIME LOW AND LET ME SHARE THAT EXPERIENCE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I'M STILL FREAKING OUT ABOUT IT OK. So I got tickets to see atl for my birthday and my concert was the first show on the American leg of the future hearts tour, and it was the day after they had hit number one selling album on itunes in America (CRAAAAZY) So i got to the arena after school and the line was already pretty long so I was like oh damn I'm not gonna be able to get to the front of the pit. BUT OH MAN I WAS WRONG I WAS AT THE VERY FRONT OF THE PIT THE WHOLE TIME I WAS LIKE TWO OR THREE PEOPLE BEHIND THE BARRICADE. So the line up was state champs, tonight alive, issues, and the all time low. It was INCREDIBLE, like I haven't seen all time low live in six years so I was very very emotional. Zack was in front of me the whole time AND BOY THOSE ARMS AND TATTOOS I WAS SWEATING AND WE MADE EYE CONTACT LIKE I HAD MY GLASSES ON SO I COULD SEE THIS HAPPENING LIKE IT REALLY HAPPENED WE STARED INTO EACH OTHER'S SOULS. So I also threw my bra on stage!!!!! Alex wore a tiara and jack wore a unicorn mask and a bra as a cape. I bruised my ribs, and I got AWESOME pictures and videos of all time low on stage. It was amazing honestly one of the best concerts I've been to! So yeah that's my story!

-Amanda

Project Ugly// l.h auOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara