Chapter 27

If it weren't for Daegu who pulled me away from Cyan. I would be stuck to him crying all night. I had no time to be depressed. I love Cyan and I will always, but if I spent too long mourning I will not be able to get back to Urina. "Your Majesty. Guards are turning to you now." Daegu turned to me and bowed to me. Just as Daegu, the rest of the guards that remained bow to me and I stood there clueless. I bowed back, "Rise." I commanded and they all stood up.

"Look, I'm going to explain myself in the morning, but someone show me where the prison underneath the palace is."

One guard rose his hand, "I know!" He shouted and I nodded. "Very well, show me to it."

I followed him all the way to a door on a stone building. I opened it and I began rushing down all the stairs that led to the prison. I opened the wooden door and a long row of cells were there. I walked down the row and I found a cell all the way at the back. I looked inside and I saw two people sleeping. A man and woman and I gasped. "Where are the keys?" I asked the guard and he shrugged his shoulders.

I stood there watching them sleep and I felt more tears fall down my face. "Get us out!" A voice yelled. "Help us!" Another one said. The woman sat up and I turned my back to her. I wasn't ready to see her face. "Who... Are you?" She asked and I slowly turned to face her. She was beautiful and I stood there looking at her. "Nissa?" She asked and I nodded slowly. "Oh my gosh! Wake up!" She shook her husband and he woke up.

"I found our daughter! Hallelujah!" She cried out as tears rolled down her face. She got up and rushed to the bars and reached out and grabbed my hands. "Hold on... I'm getting you guys out of here..." I said and I turned back and I ran out and up the stairs again. The guards all stood there watching me and I took a deep breath. "Which one of you has the keys?!" I yelled and one came up to me. He held out the keys and I took it from him. "Thank you," I whispered and I ran back down the stairs.

My mother and father stood there waiting for me. I got to their cell and I unlocked it and my mother threw her arms around me. She sobbed as her arms gripped around me tightly. My dad wrapped his arms around us both and I could hear him cry quietly. I began to feel tears roll down my cheeks. "Oh Nissa!" My mother said as she pulled away from me. "I'm glad we found you," my father said and I smiled.

"Grandmother!" I said and they looked at me in confusion. "Your mother, I found her the other day." I turned to my mother and she nodded as she ruffled my hair.

"This is actually, all your family." My father waved his hand to all the people in the different cells. I unlocked all the cell doors and they all hugged each other and hugged me. I couldn't be any happier. I found all my family I belonged to.

*  *  *

I stood at the podium with my mother and father behind me. Thousands and thousands of people stood at the bottom, looking up at me. I cleared my throat. "As you heard, Jin has been killed. And the real King and Queen have been found. I, the lost princess of Urina, speaks to you. I have had a hard life growing up with adopted parents in the Moon district. After I met my friends, they have told me who I was. I did not know who I was, but when I found out, I decided it was time to take back my throne.

"Most of you suffered as Jin being the Ruler of Urina. He was a dictator and whoever did not follow him, he executed them. I look to you all and announce that Urina will become better. My mother and father will be looking after Urina while I proudly present to you. Jin is now gone and he paid the price of his crimes. He wanted my family gone and he wanted me dead."

I paused and turned back to look at my parents. My mother smiled and gestured to me to continue. I turn back to the people and I took a deep breath. "During the battle, I have encountered many losses. I will promise no more will happen and I want to make sure the people of Urina are safe and happy. Thank you," I bowed to them and all of them cheered and whistled in excitement.

My father walked up to the podium, "That was my daughter. I am presenting her, as the new Queen of Urina." I turn to him and my mother places a crown on top of my head. I smiled and I hugged her. "What about you guys?" I asked her. "We'll be stepping back and watching you, as you help Urina grow. We'll still be here to help you."

*  *  *

Daegu was injured from the fight and I paid him a visit in his room. The doctor and his nurses were checking up on him. "Your Majesty," the doctor said as I entered the room. They all bowed to me and Daegu looked at me. "Don't worry about bowing right now. You're injured." Daegu nodded and I turned to the doctor. "How is he?" I asked the doctor. "He is doing well. He is healing slowly, but he'll be better within a week."

"That's good, I want you to fix him up very good. Use the most expensive medicines if you have to. Daegu is my only personal assistant I enjoy having around and I don't want to lose him." I said and the doctor nodded. "Of course, your Majesty. We'll do the best we can." I turned around, "Very well then. Good day," I said as I smiled and I walked out the door.

One Year Later...

Urina seemed to accept the fact that I was now royalty and they were happy that I was helping Urina.

I was walking down the hallway with Daegu right besides me. "Any news?" I asked him. "No," he answered. "That's good," I said and I made a left to a room. I opened it up and there was a woman putting a baby down in a crib. "How's Jae-Hwa doing?" I asked the woman and she smiled. "He is doing so well. He hasn't cried since."

I walked over to the crib and I looked down at Jae-Hwa. He giggled as he looked back up at me.

I brushed my cheek with the back of my hand. "I love you Jae-Hwa." He smiled and I smiled back at him. I turn back to the woman, "Thank you. Can you please leave for a moment?" I asked her and she nodded as she bowed. "Yes, of course your Majesty. He is your child, I'll certainly leave you alone." She quickly left the room, closing the door behind her.

Even though Cyan isn't here to see that I had a boy, I knew that I could still feel Cyan's presence with me. I still miss Cyan, but I knew that he is the past and I have to move on. I need to make sure Jae-Hwa can grow up into a smart, intelligent man who will run Urina the right way. I know I do not have a man by my side at the throne, and it might seem odd to the people of Urina, they all got used to it. No matter what, I'm going to help Urina continue to grow as I watch over Jae-Hwa.