Chapter 23

I paced around inside worried. Yane and Daegu were still talking over the plans at the table and I walked into the bedroom stressed out. I sighed and then walked out of the bedroom. My mind was all over the place and I couldn't stop and sit down somewhere. "Nissa, calm down. They'll be okay," Yane said as he got up and grabbed my arm gently.

"If you keep worrying, you'll stress yourself out. You can hurt yourself," he said as he pulled me to a chair. "And the baby..." I added as I sat down. "Baby?" Yane asked confused. Oh right... We haven't told anyone... Oops. "Yeah... I said baby. Me and Cyan... Are together, which I'm sure you already know. But, we have a baby on the way. I'm already five weeks along," I said as I smiled up at Yane. He clapped his hands together and smiled back, "A baby?! How glorious! This is wonderful!" He shouted out in joy.

I let out a chuckle and placed a hand over my stomach. "Well, I'm glad you're happy. Maybe you can be its grandpa." I looked down at my stomach and Yane chuckled. "Really? That would be awesome," he said as he hugged me and I laughed. He pulled away and turned to Daegu. "We'll discuss this later, go ahead and eat or go on a break." He told Daegu and Daegu nodded as he got up from the table and went outside.

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked Yane.

"About what my ninjas are doing tonight and what we are planning to do on the big day, it's none of your concern Princess, we have it all under control so you do not need to worry."

"Okay, that's excellent. And Yane?"

"Yes?"

"You don't have to call me 'Princess' just call me Nissa. Don't be so formal," I said and he nodded.

*  *  *

The four ninjas walked into the house and I rushed to Cyan. "I'm glad you all made it safely," I said as I wrapped an arm around Cyan. He wrapped an arm around me in return as he looked to the others. "Why wouldn't we? We're ninjas," Malin said rudely. I sighed and I patted Cyan's chest, "You should rest," I spoke to him and he shook his head.

They all sat around at the table and I served them all tea and they drank it as they talked. "There were about 30 guards in the West wing," Riko said and Yane nodded as he scribbled it down on a piece of paper. "About 20 in the North wing," Hiro said and Yane wrote. "40 in the South," Malin informed and Yane nodded as he wrote it down. "About 60 in the East. They were swarming everywhere," Cyan said and Yane wrote.

"150 guards in total in the inside. There are at least 50 more guarding the outside. This is going to be a very huge thing," Yane said as he sighed and he continued writing things down on the piece of paper.

"I'll have to call in all the rest of my ninjas. We are set for next week. Is that good?" He asked as he turned to me and I held in my breath. I felt my back stiffen and I thought really hard. I shrugged my shoulders and let out the air that was trapped, "Sure..." I forced a smile on my face. "Okay," Yane turned back to the piece of paper. "Next week on the fourth day," he said out loud and everyone nodded.

"Okay, everyone will be holding the guards off. Nissa can just carry a dagger and all she has to do is make her way safely into Jin's room. She will assassinate him and then we will try to fight off the rest of the guards, maybe convince them to not fight and turn to Nissa. After that, Nissa will stand at the top of the palace where the podium is and announce to everyone who she really is." Yane told us his plan and we all nodded in agreement.

"But they won't believe me that easily," I argued as I frowned and Yane sighed.

"Tell them your life story, I'm sure they'll get something out of that."

"What happens when they believe me?"

"You'll be the new Ruler of Urina," Yane said calmly as he tapped his fingertips gently on the table.

I played with a few strands of my hair before I let out a breath and nodded. I felt my heart beating out of control. As if it was a wild animal, untamed and didn't know the sense of control. I let out a nervous chuckle and everyone looked at me and I looked down at my feet.

"What's so funny?" Malin asked.

"I just... I just can't believe this is really happening," I bit my bottom lip out of nervousness as I forced another smile on my face.

"Well believe it sister, because you're getting your throne back," Malin said and I let out a laugh. "Okay, thank you all for being here. If you have any more ideas, you can come back tomorrow and discuss it with us," I said as I turned to Yane and he nodded as he stood up. "Very well then, come on you guys. Let's head back to the house and sleep." Riko, Hiro and Malin nodded as they stood up and followed Yane out.

I cleaned up the table and washed the dishes and I told Daegu goodnight before entering the bedroom. "This was a very long day," I said as soon as I plopped down on the blanket Cyan laid out.

"Yeah, it felt interesting walking around the palace. You could really tell Jin was the Ruler, based on all the paintings and statues of himself," Cyan said as he sat down next to me. I sighed as I shook my head, "That conceited man, once I get back on the throne, I'm taking down all those ridiculous pieces of crap." Cyan laughed as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Before we take over... I want to visit my grandmother, if that's okay," I said as I looked up into his eyes. His orange eyes sparkled in the light of the lamp and he nodded slowly. "It's alright, but Jin is still keeping an eye on her. It'll be very risky. You know how Jin is. He's very controlling and he wants things done his way. If he catches you with her, he'll kill her and you."

I nodded as Cyan explained and my eyes narrowed. "She's the only family that I know is alive! I wanna do the very best I can to help her out. I can't wait to kill him..." I said as I clenched my fists in anger and Cyan placed his hands over my tightly closed fists.

"You will when the time comes... For now, just relax and continue on for the rest of the week."

"Okay..." I sighed as I released my tight fists and I rested my head on his shoulder.

I know I'm going to become the Ruler. Whether the people of Urina like it or not. I want the best for Urina, people can say Jin is the best, but I know for a fact that there are a whole lot of better people than Jin. I will try my best and relax just like Cyan told me, but I already know that is impossible.