//CAR CRASH//

Chaeyoung woke up with a smile, while the sunlight hit her face. She started rolling over again and again, thinking about the night before. She was officially dating the Jeon Jungkook.

She looked at her alarm clock beside her, and, her smile turned into a frown. It was showing that it was only 5:16. She tried going back to sleep but couldn't, so, decided to finally get up and surprise her bandmates with some yummy breakfast.

She went to the washroom with her bath-robe on. She brushed, bathed, put on moisturiser and wore:

 She brushed, bathed, put on moisturiser and wore:

She hurried off to the kitchen. She took out the ingredients as quietly and at the same time swiftly. It was only 6:01, meaning the girls just woke up and won't be coming here before 6:45 minimum.

She made waffles dipped in chocolate and sprinkled them with thousands and hundreds. She put whipped cream on it and a piece of chocolate. She made 4 mojitos and of course added loads of soda to make it refreshing and fizzy. She proudly looked at her creation. She lay them out and waited silently for them to arrive.

She didn't need to wait longer that 5mins. The girls came out and gasped and screamed with such enjoyment and happiness.

Jennie asked flustered, "You made all this chaeng?!?! I love you"

They all hugged Chaeyoung and sat down in front of their plates to eat.

Jisoo asked, "Why did you wake up early?"

Rosé replied, "Oh, I don't know actually."

Lisa asked, "You look really happy. By the way, what happened between you and Jungkook last night. You looked pretty exhausted after you got out of the room." She followed her sentence with a smirk.

Chaeyoung hesitated but later told them everything. They all looked as if they had choked on those waffles. Jennie frantically drank water as she started to cough. Jisoo's mouth was wide open while Lisa's big eyes were even bigger. They looked at Chaeyoung without even blinking, as if they were looking into medusa's eyes and had been converted to a statue.

In unison they spoke, "GIRL!!! YOU ARE IN TROUBLE"

Chaeng asked confused, "Why, exactly?"

Lisa replied, "I am sure Papa Bang will get you out of PinkPunk if he gets to know of you dating Jungkook."

Rosé gave them a why? Look before Jennie spoke, "He and Red Velvet Yeri's father are really close friends and made a pact to make their friendship family as soon as Yeri turns 18 by marrying her with Jungkook."

Rosé scoffed and said, "That's ridiculous. He will understand."

Jisoo replied, "He may seem sweet but when it comes to his friends and his words, he never lets go. You have to keep this a secret."

Rosé thought of this more of a threat than warning or suggestion. She loved Jungkook but Papa Bang's pact was getting into her way.

Time Skip

They were practising hard but Rosé's mind was not concentrating, which showed in her dance moves that day. All she could think of were her dating Jungkook and the consequences. She questioned her decision several times until she decided to shake it off.

She just got back to her pace when BTS came to meet them but they were without Jungkook or Jimin.

Bts said, "Hi, girls, practising?"

PinkPunk replied, "Yeah."

Rm said, "Uhh, Chaeyoung. Can we take you for a bit?"

I looked at my bandmates and then back at bts before saying, "Oh....sure!"

I followed them outside the practise room, into a huge gateway, which ended into the BigHit colony, where stood, large mansions of BigBang, Gfriend, 2ne1 and BTS themselves. They took me into their garden and sat my on one of the seats beside the sofa.

I asked confused, "So, oppas, why did you bring me here?"

Jin said, "Okay. We know that you and Jungkook love each other and we fully support your decision, but-"

Chaeyoung cut him off, saying, "I already know the pact Papa Bang made of Yeri marrying Jungkook when she turns 18."

Hoseok said, "That's not the end of what we wanted to tell you. We actually wanted to tell you that..."

There was a long, awkward pause, in which Rosé stared at each one of them, eager to know what made them bring Rosé to their very garden.

Yoongi continued Hoseok's sentence after that long pause, "We wanted you to know that Jungkook has...y'know...first, let me tell you about Jimin. He is literally crying his eyes out, saying his best friend is in danger and Jungkook...well he... had a car accident... and Jimin keeps saying he wants to keep you safe."

Cheayoung, now with watery eyes, and a hand covering her mouth, was grasping onto the seat to prevent her from falling. Her head felt heavy, her hands felt paralysed, her eyes felt stiff and her legs felt weak.

After a few moments, she got up and ran inside their house. She could hear sobs coming from a room and hurried that way. Bangtan did not mind her barging in, at that moment.

She barged into a room, which seemed like Jimin's room. She saw him on the ground with puffy eyes and a completely red, swollen face.

Seeing Chaeyoung, he ran towards her and hugged her, saying, "I-i want y-you to be safe. T-they g-got Jungkook and t-they w-wil come after y-you!"

Immediately after completing his sentence, he fell unconscious, right there, in Chae's slender arms.

They hurried him to the hospital Jungkook was also in. Jungkook was in the Emergency quarters, battling death, whereas, Jimin was lying unconscious in a hospital room.

Chaeyoung had her head cupped in her hands. The two people she had ever been actually really close to, on a different level, were in that state, be it her middle school best-friend, Jimin, or her dearest boyfriend, Jungkook.

PinkPunk also arrived with Mr.Jeon, Mrs.Jeon and Jeon Hana (Jungkook's elder sister).

End of chapter
It is a long one. Let's see if I can compensate for that long break.
Sorry to keep you waiting for so long
I hope you liked this
Bye