🎉CONGRATS🎉

I walked down the stairs toward their auditioning building. This place is really huge. I have my guitar behind me. I filled my information form which included my talents, my past, my personal information etc

Now, I was finally entering the place. I entered and saw a whole line of judges staring at me. Mr.Jeon was also there.

Mr.Jeon said, "You may start immediately. First we need Singing then rapping and then dancing."

That's all I did. I was panting and sweating really hard but saying the smile on their faces was all I needed.

The vocal coach said, "You have incredible skill in singing. I see you are good ya playing the guitar too. I really like your voice modulations and the way you express emotions while singing. I love your voice. With a little bit of more training, you will be just perfect to be a main vocalist."

The rap coach said, "Your voice is kinda soft for a rapper. I really like your vocals but not sure about rapping. But, I would say that if your voice had a little more swag, y'know, you could've slayed rapping."

The dance coach said, "I am shook! You move your body with such grace and easiness. Your tiny waist and skinny legs just compliment your moves so well, the mind thinks that your body is a snake. Your moves are really good and the potential! You have that kind of dance style that people love! Awesome!"

Mr. Jeon said, "CONGRATS!!! After their remarks, I surely think you should be a trainee! They have been with me since the time I started this company and I trust them so If they like your stuff, I can't disagree."

I replied with joy and happiness, "Thank you all for the compliments! I was dying in that hell zone! Thank you for recognising my talent! Thank you!"

I had tears of Joy filled in my eyes.

Mr.Jeon said, "Please bring in your stuff immediately. My assistants would show you the BlackPink dorm. Go fast and get your stuff!"

I replied, "Thanks, Bye!"

I left with a smile so wide that my cheeks were hurting but I couldn't stop smiling. I am finally a part of PinkPunk!!! Congrats to me!

I quickly packed my stuff and called my house lady to keep her damn house cause I ain't living there any longer. I will live in hotels instead if I ever need to!

I reached the BigHit building and saw a really pretty girl with a white dress on. She bowed at me and I bowed back.

She started, "Annyeong! I am Goo Hara! I will assist you to your dorm and also read you the rules."

I replied, "Annyeong! Thank you for helping!"

She nodded and let me inside. She led me to a small room. I handed my bags to a worker who took it to my dorm. We entered the room and it turned out to be a small cabinet. She sat me down while sitting down opposite me and handing me a paper.