//EXPOSED//

We sat on our table. The waiter took our order and went away. There were only five tables, of which four were taken. We sat on our table. We started to talk.

Jungkook asked, "Do you like this place?"

I replied, "Of course I do! And, you look really handsome, by the way."

He shyly giggled. We continued talking. We were laughing and giggling. But, Jungkook's expressions changed.

He asked, "Do they look familiar?"

I looked at the table behind ours. And, surprisingly, they were similar. Me and Jungkook looked at each other. We stood up and went to their table. It was YOONGI OPPA AND JENNIE UNNIE!!!

We gasped but they put their hands on our mouth. They signalled us to sit down. We still had our mouths wide open and eyes almost on the edge of popping out.

I asked, "What is happening here?"

Jungkook added, "You people are exposed. So, what is happening?"

Yoongi answered, "Don't tell our bandmates. We have been dating since the year Jennie joined BigHit."

Me and Jungkook hooted lightly. This was some very spicy hot tea which we were spilling.

Jennie unnie asked, "We are dating but, why are you both here, huh?"

Jungkook replied, "We are here...for... Umm...HANGOUT! yeah, hangout!"

The both gave us a Oh really? look. We gave them a nothing's up look in return. We started to talk about random stuff, mostly about Yoonnie's relationship. Our food came and we signalled the waiter to give it here. We continued eating while continuing our talks.

Jennie unnie remarked, "You two actually look cute together!"

We shyly laughed and looked at each other. We had eye-contact which was really smooth,un-awkward and sweet. We ate our food while still talking, this time about how me and Jungkook would look together.

Yoongi oppa Said, "It's 9:30. Let's go back. I will give you both a trip to your own home."

We laughed unnecessarily because of his random speaking of words. We payed and sat in Yoongi oppa's car. We went to the BigHit parking lot. We placed the car and went to our dorms while Yoongi oppa and Jungkook went to their house in the BigHit colony (I will explain this at the end).

We went upstairs to our dorm. We entered the dorm and saw Jisoo unnie and Lisa death-glaring us. We awkwardly smiled and went inside without a word. We changed and came back. We saw them both sitting in the living room. We sat there.

Jisoo unnie bombarded, "WHERE WERE YOU!?!?"

I replied, "Uhh... I went for a walk and found Jennie unnie...there"

Lisa asked sternly, "Wearing a fancy cheetah printed short dress? And, let's not talk about Jennie unnie's designer red crop top with Chanel jeans for just a a walk in the park."

Me and Jennie unnie looked at each other, passing should we tell them and don't you dare looks.

Jennie unnie said, "Okay, I am telling you. I and Yoongi have been dating since I started training. And, Rosie and Jungkook were on a... hangout date."

They had really confused faces. They actually had mixed emotions- anger, surprise and confusion. Anger because Jennie was telling them so late, surprise because Jennie unnie was dating Yoongi oppa and I was on a hangout date with Jungkook and last but not least, confusion because they didn't know what a hangout date meant.

Lisa asked, "What do you mean by a hangout date?"

Chaeyoung replied, "Hangout date meaning that we were hanging out majorly but according to Yoonnie, we were on a date."

Jisoo replied, "Great! Now we have a ship name? YOONNIE! Well, I kind of like it."

Lisa said, "Okay, if ya'll are really opening up, maybe I should tell you guys too."

Jennie asked, "What are you gonna tell? I'm curious!"

Lisa said hesitantly, "Umm...me and Tae have actually been chatting and planning of meeting up..."

We three had Umm...we already knew looks. She gave us a How??? look. We gave her a It was obvious look.

Jisoo unnie said, "Okay, now, am I the only one who isn't dating or chatting or hangout-dating?"

Jennie unnie replied sternly, "Then who goes shopping with Jin and Namjoon oppa?"

I asked surprised, "Two, Jisoo unnie??"

She passed a Whatever look and rolled her eyes. We had that awkward silence but it soon got broken when we just started to watch a movie.

That is all for this chapter
Enough tea is spilled
I am out of it but I will sure spill some more
Y'know, I'm heating it right now

BTW,
I had to explain where BTS' house was...
So, BigHit has a colony kind of thingy behind their company building. It is really large (not larger than the building). Only idols can stay there. Rn, BTS, Gfriend, BigBang and 2ne1 are the only one's in this colony. They have legit mansions with big gardens. Blackpink's house is being made...
I hope you get my point
Bye