𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴.

Start from the beginning

"Ion love you!" His granny hollered and she scrunched her face up.

"She lying."

"You met her because she was watching TV when you came over to suck my dick. Do not flatter yourself." Pooh pointed at her.

"You know what." She rolled her eyes before leaning against the railing. "Hey Scoob, hey Duce, hey Dirty."

I gave her a head nod and she walked over to me, touching all over me while I just get peeling the skin off. "Come over later." She whispered in my ear.

Alayna leaving today .... so bet.

"Aigh-"

"OH HELL NO!" I heard somebody yell and me, Duce, Scoob and Pooh looked over at Sage walking down the street.

"Who the fuc-" Jamya stood up as Sage came towards us.

"What you come down here yelling for?" Pooh scrunched up his face as Blue and her friend came out the house with another sack of sweet potatoes.

She sat in the chair next to Pooh and they both started peeling potatoes also. "What's going o-"

"Shh, shut up." Pooh put his potato in her face and she slapped it away. "Bitch did you slap my potato?"

Sage walked up on the porch and stood in front of Jamya, face all scrunched up. "You all over him like that's yo nigga or some...hop up off that shorr'."

"I ain't gotta hop up off shit because this nigga be running through all of Baltimore. Fuck out my face wit that." Jamya sucked her teeth.

"Nah nah. Hop up off that."

"Sage take yo crazy ass on somewhere! Don't nobody wanna have to deal wit that shit. You coming ova here tryna start shit."

"If she wasn't all up on you then it wouldn't be no fucking problem! You can get slapped the fuck up too." She sized me.

"Slap him then watch me send you to Venus and back bitch don't play wit me."

Aw, she up to defend me. I won't do the same, but I'm loving the energy. 10/10 on Yelp.

"Send me to Venus th-"

"Come shoot me 60 then." Jamya nodded at the street as she stood up and bumped past Sage, jogging down the step and going in the street.

They threw up both their guards and Jamya swung and hit Sage in the jaw-making Sage grab Jamya's shirt and use that to pull her near a car, punching her all up in her face.

Jamya cocked her fist back and started throwing her fists wildly while Sage gripped onto Jamya's hair. Jamya then wrapped her hands in Sage's and tugged her forward before dropping her onto the floor and standing over her and punching her dead in the nose.

Sage was keeping up until Jamya kicked her in the face. Sage swiped her leg behind Jamya's and made her fall before getting on top of her.

"Yo dick gotta be outta this world." Blue's friend came up to me. "Got people fighting ova you ... lemme try it."

"Girl get o-"