Chapter 11: Another Beastmaster.

Ashley followed her troodons who then stopped in front of a couple of police officers,

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Said one of them reaching for his gun.

"That would be one of MY troodons and I'd kindly appreciate it if you didn't draw your gun on her." Ashley responded walking up to them.

The other officer then walked up to her.

"Hey I know you aren't you that Dinosaur lady that came from another world?"

"My names Ashley Officer, and I'm here to track down Anne Greene."

"This is official police business Ma'am, we'll handle this."

"I'm sorry are you a dinosaur expert?" Ashley responded.

"What?"

"Do you have a nose that can pick up scents from 200 miles away?"

"Uh..no but-

"Do you happen to be a highly intelligent nocturnal predator that has tranquilizing venom in every bite?"

"Uh.."

"No??? Well why don't you two move aside and let my little friends here do the job that you apparently failed at?" She said.

The police officer simply moved aside stunned and unable to say anything and Ashley and her troodons continued following the faunus teachers scent.

"Did we just....get roasted by dinosaur facts?" Said his partner.

*later that night.*

Ashley followed her troodons to an abandoned warehouse she made sure to watch her back closely to avoid any suprise attack.

The troodons finally stopped and let out a couple caws to notify Ashley.

Ashley then got her tranq rifle ready.

"I guess you had a rough night?" She said aloud.

.......

"I mean I'd probably have a rough night myself if I betrayed my friends and coworkers that I worked with for years and stab one of them in the back of the head with a machete." She shrugged while peeking around some storage crates.

"I DID NOT MURDER HIM." Anne's voice suddenly rang out.

Ashley started heading towards the direction that her voice rang out. "Yeah that's what every killer says when they don't wanna get thrown behind bars."

"I DID NOT KILL HAROLD MS. DUNES!" Her voice suddenly rang out from another direction.

"IM BEING FRAMED!" Her voice came from yet another direction.

"" like this little party trick has something to do with her semblance." Ashley thought to herself before quietly turning to Susie and Diana and quietly gesturing for them to spread out and find her.

"Don't try to lie Anne we found a tuft of your tail fur clenched in his hand," she yelled back.

"So tell me what did the Federation offer you, Money? Power? Protection?"

"I wasn't even confronted by them Ms. Dunes, even if I was, I wouldn't betray Ozpin, coworkers, or even my beloved students, I would put my life before any of theirs!" Said Anne.

"If that's true why did you run!?" Ashley snapped.

"I can't clear my name behind bars even if I could they would find me guilty regardless Vale's court discriminates against faunus."