Chapter 7: First blood.

"Soo Cindy," smiled Audrey "I hear your undercover at this uh Beacon place is that true?"

"It is, why do you ask Ms Taylor?" Cinder asked the Aussie.

"Well since your looking for this fall maiden chick you've told me about," she smirked. "why don't you let me send a team of assassins in that little academy and have them extract her out of there while killing every bloody thing in their in their way?"

"They'd have no chance of getting in," Cinder replied. "Only certified Beacon staff can unlock the entrances and exits, not to mention I still don't know where in Beacon she is exactly."

"Well that's what I'm counting on."

Cinder gave the Aussie Mercenary a look of confusion.

"I'm fairly certain there's one teacher over there that we can...persuade to help us out."

"I highly doubt it, work they are fiercely loyal to Ozpin and I'd wouldn't risk threatening one of them to join our side." Cinder deadpanned.

"So that's how you've been recruiting your followers eh?" Audrey raised a brow. "No wonder you have so few of them."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Listen Sheila, it's much easier to bring someone to our side, if you tell them...WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR." Audrey smirked.

"Now I'll ask again Sheila....is there any Professor at Beacon that we can sway to our side?"

"....well there is one that might consider."

*Beacon Academy 9:45.*

Ok looks like Pyrrha wins this little competition. Ashley said aloud.

Everyone Mildly clapped for Pyrrha except for Nora who pouted like an immature brat.

"Well A deals a deal." Ashley shrugged pulling out a cryopod.

"Alright stand back kids." Ashley said tossing the cryopod.

What popped out was a giant bipedal reptile with scrawny arms and huge sharp teeth it had Ashley's signature red black and cyan colors.

"Everybody...meet Terry the Tyrannosaurus Rex."

All the kids stared in awe at the massive prehistoric predator. Nora squealed like a giddy kid.

The Rex let out a soft roar as it looked to the children and then to Ashley.

"K Pyrrha come on now let me show you how to ride this big lizard."

The rex lowered its head allowing Pyrrha to climb on and get on the saddle on its back.

"Alright now calmly pick up the reigns and steer him forward." Ashley instructed. "Be careful."

Pyrrha already ended up panicking as she accidentally drove Terry through the pillars surrounding the courtyard.

"IM SORRY!!!" She screamed trying to make Terry stop.

"Pyrrha pull on the reigns!!!" Ashley yelled.

Pyrrha did as she said and the Rex came to a halt.

"Oh boy," Ashley muttered looking at the wrecked pillars. "Glynda's gonna be pissed."

"I'm fairly certain she'd get over it." Said Oobleck sipping some coffee.