•[11]•

Deep beneath the head quarters of Arsenal's headquarters. A gruesome experiment is in the works, as the Doctor straps the unconscious (Y/n) (L/n) unto a machine. The Doctor hums happily as he places a strange contraption on her head and latches different wires and tubes unto her body.

"For many years, I've been searching for the greatest Gift... I've captured thousands of children attempting to fuse their gifts into creating something great but alas you came! A child with the Gift of taking one and using it for herself! I've been waiting for this day... And now, my dreams will finally come into fruition" The Doctor activated the machine.

As the machine wired up, it forcefully activates her Gift but (Y/n) wasn't moving an inch. She was lifeless, her body numb to the massive power being surged into her.

The Doctor grinned at what he was seeing, "Amazing!" He exclaimed. "Even if the data we have collected for so long was destroyed the results of my plan are still in motion...With the gifts of these peasants being absorbed for your own, you will be granted with great power! And I doubt you'll regain your memories again. Most importantly your sanity" he spoke to the unresponsive (Y/n).

"G.R.A.C.E. was destined for you (Y/n)!!! Upon loosing your purpose for the death of your father- I gave you a new one! You are my greatest crea-" The Doctor's exposition was cut off as the opening to the underground laboratory was destroyed. "What? Who-".

As the dust cleared, 2 figures stood at the entrance. "Sorry old geezer, but science class is over" Chuuya spoke up, beside him was Dazai who cringed at Chuuya's words.

"Can you think of a better phrase?" Dazai questioned earning a growl from Chuuya.

"I'll fight you later, for now stopping that madman comes first" Chuuya responded. "Hey, old geezer. Heard you were doing some wacky experiment involving Gifts...That's the most vile thing I've heard for sometime now" he said darkly. Activating his Gift, Chuuya charges at the Doctor with full force.

But the Doctor was unfazed, before Chuuya could even land a hit at him, in the nick of time a man had blocked him. "What the-" before he could say anything else Chuuya recieved a sucker punch as another gifted attacked him, throwing him across the room.

"Oi! Oi! Where did you guys came from?" Chuuya asked wiping of the blood trickling down his chin.

The Doctor's laugh echoed throughout the laboratory, "You came to the wrong room !!! This is merely just a laboratory, this where I store all my experimented Gifted!!!!". As the lights fully illuminated the Laboratory, Chuuya and Dazai found themselves being surrounded by a plethora of gifted.

"These were your failed experiments then" Dazai noted. "To make us fight against failures shows how you look down upon us Port Mafia" the male walked towards Chuuya. "Get up Chuuya, we still have work to do".

"Yeah, yeah, I know" Chuuya groaned. Standing up from the rubble, he brushed off the dust from his clothes , especially his hat. "This is getting pretty damn annoying".

The two then stood back against each other as the Experimented gifted closes in on them. "Once we're done here, I'll take you out to some high class wine" Dazai said.

"Deal" Chuuya said with a smirk.

In an instant the duo began their assault on the experimented gifted. The Doctor believed the two wouldn't stand a chance. He turned his attention back to (Y/n), the operation about to finish in just a moment. "Soon, it will all be done...My precious (Y/n)" but he was then frozen in place as a gun was pointed at the back of his head. He couldn't believe it, "H-How...How did you finish them off so fast!?" He shrieked.

"The answer's simple, you gave us mindless zombies to beat down" Chuuya responded aim the gun at the Doctor's head. "Oi, Dazai! Are you done in shutting down that machine? (Y/n) looks like she's about to turn into one of those goons back there".