•[2]•

It was suffering more than Hell's fire. Every 30 minutes I had to endure such torture. In every session the pain doubled than the last one. My screams filled the room, but the doctors didn't care about it. They were only eager to see the data collected.

I wanted to say no, I wanted to skip even just one session but they forced me to. If I were to disobey, I would be electrocuted until I follow. I had countless attempts to escape, but the place was heavily guard. Overtime their punishment for me increased, I would be strapped to an electric chair and be electrocuted for 30 minutes- giving me no time to recuperate for my sessions.

It was eternal hell living here. My body was recieving scars that will never go away. There were even some doctors who would use advantage of me for their desires. But they haven't yet taken my purity away, for who knows why. I guess it might affect their research.

Every night I would stare at the moon from my barred window, praying that a hero may come and save me from this hell. But alas, years have passed and no one came.

"It is time Subject : 821-PN5" a doctor came in.

My eyes widened at what I was hearing, I just came back from a hellish session minutes ago. To start so soon?

"We are loosing patience Subject: 821- PN5. The upper heads have told us to increase the time for your sessions and lessen your break  times little to none" he informed.

Little to none... But why? More suffering, more pain, more torture. I couldn't move, just hearing what he said froze me.

"We are loosing our patience Subject: 821-PN5" the doctor's voice became aggressive.

I couldn't do anything, I wanted to escape but I fear my punishments would become even too severe. I wanted to escape, I wanted to end my life... But I couldn't, I don't know why.

I had nothing else to do but cry... I whimpered silently, breaking down as I fear more pain shall be inflicted upon me. But my audience, the doctor laughed at my misery.

"I never expected this from you ?! A former assassin, killer of hundreds, crying right in front of me? Serves you right for all the deaths you did...THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR KILLING MY SISTER!!!" He exclaimed.

Something in me snapped. I didn't understand but it felt like something surging inside me. Silver light shined around me, the doctor stopped laughing and was stunned at what he was seeing.

"Amazing... I finally get to see it up close!!!!!" He said in joy. "I see you have finally decided to use your gift!!!!".

My gift? I didn't understand what he meant by that, but I felt strong. I looked at my skin giving a silvery glow.

"REPENTANCE UTTERED TO THE MOONLIGHT!!!! I HAVE FINALLY SEEN IT UP CLOSE!!!! SO THIS IS YOUR GIFT, (Y/N) (L/N)"

Those were his final words as he was cut in half by my scythe. But his dead body didn't fall to the ground, it suddenly disperse into orbs of light fusing to my scythe.

A black book materialized falling unto my hand. As I flipped through the pages, I was stunned at what I was reading... Each page listed a background information of a person, they were all different but they had one thing similar... They were all dead.

I looked at the latest page that suddenly appeared, it was a hunch but I was sure it was the man who just died earlier. I didn't bother and reading his details but I had to thank him.

He made me remember the slightest things about me...

My name and my gift- a deadly and horrific one.

♧♧♧