♡𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒍♡

Start from the beginning

"why?" he asked you . you hit his shoulder as you shook your head

"keep your hands to yourself mister" you told him as you sat his hand down on his lap. he slightly pouted.

it was quiet for a while until he decided to move a bit . you felt him lay his head on your lap. you looked down at him.

"what are you doing?" you asked him on why he decided to lay his head down. you didnt have anything wrong with it to be honest but he probably wanted something.

"nothing , i just think we should have some time for ourselves tonight" he said as he got more comfortable on your lap.

you ignored his question as you continued to watch the tv. you felt him move which made you look down at chanyeol

"come on please!  we haven't done anything in a looooongg time" chanyeol said begging you to answer him.

you didnt say anything . he was right sometimes you did miss his touch but with chansun around you two couldn't really do anything together which wasn't his fault

you felt him wrap an arm around your thigh this time which caught you by surprise. you looked back down at him.

"it'll be fun. and maybe chansun will have a new sibling" chanyeol said as he laughed a bit.

"im kidding" chanyeol said as he let go of your leg and looked at you waiting for your answer.

"maybe" you told him . he smiled happily knowing your answer would turn into a yes.

"it'll be fun" chanyeol said as he sat up.

♡♡♡

you both were finally in your house by yourselves. it was quiet now when it would usually be noisy.

you went over to chanyeol who was already in bed and layed down next to him.he wrapped his arms around you

"its so weird without having chansun right now" you told chanyeol . he only laughed a bit because it was true

"dont worry , his doing fine probably asleep now" chanyeol said he was right chansun probably was asleep by now at his parents house

"lets just think about us right now. we can do anything we want without having to worry about anything" chanyeol told you . you nodded

"didnt you miss this?" chanyeol asked you meaning by the time you had for yourselves.

you hummed a bit, you knew he was in the mood to do something not so innocent.

his hands went down to your legs. he ran his hands up and down your legs making you get goosebumps.

"didnt you miss my touch" he said as his hand stopped right on your gender. you breathed in heavily.

you felt him began to rub you slowly. you felt yourself get closer to him by the pleasure you were receiving.

you moaned softly as he rubbed you even more. you felt him stop which made you whine a bit.

"wait..." chanyeol whispered to you as you suddenly felt his hand go inside of your shorts and underwear.

you felt him touch you which caused you to moan a bit to loudly by his touch. you missed the feeling to be honest.