♡𝒌𝒊𝒎 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈♡

you heard your apartment door open

you heard your apartment door open. you looked at who it was . you smiled happily to see hongjoong there.

"your back" you said as you quickly went over to your boyfriend which you havent seen in days due to work

hongjoong smiled as he spread his arms for you. you hugged him tightly.

"i missed you" hongjoong said as he continued to hug you looked up at him.

"me too" you said as you smiled at him. he leaned in to kiss you. you kissed back , you could feel him smile as you did that.you both almost ended up falling .

you helped hongjoong with his stuff and brought it to your shared bedroom.

"are you tired?" you asked him. he slightly shook his head as he sat his things down.

"no not really" hongjoong said as you sat down on the bed. hongjoong turned to you and smiled.

"look at what i got" he said as he showed you his tongue that had a piercing. you slightly gasped

"when did you get that?" you asked him surprised. hongjoong sat next to you and faced you.

"i got it a while back, but i barley started using it again" hongjoong told you.

"thats cool" you said still surprised on hongjoongs piercing.

"come here" hongjoong said as he opened his arms for you again. you went over to him . he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"i really missed you" hongjoong said as he held onto you tightly. you listened to him as you hummed a bit

"i really missed touching you" he slightly whispered in your ear. you felt goosbumps as soon as he said that.

"i missed hearing you" hongjoong said as he ran his hand up and down your sides.

"i havent really showed you how much i love you" hongjoong whispered as he looked down at you. you looked at him a bit embarrassed.

"hongjoong--" you said but got cut off by him kissing you. you felt him get on top of you as he kissed you.

you felt hongjoong suck on your tongue a bit which caught you by surprise and made you moan softly.

you felt hongjoong smirk in the kiss. hongjoong then moved on to your neck leaving wet kisses all over

he licked your neck and began to kiss again. you felt him suck softly on your skin . you moaned as he did that.

you felt him grab the hem of your shirt slightly pulling it. you moaned again as he sucked on your skin more harshly.

he went back to kissing you , as he was pulling your shirt up . he helped you take off your shirt.

he smiled as he saw how shy you got. you blushed as you saw him stare down at your chest.

"do you want me to keep going love?" hongjoong asked you . you nodded , he went over to your neck