I nodded and sat down next to him. He's pointed over to the box:

"Tanjirou, Y/N, why have you been traveling with a demon?" He asked.

I looked over to Zenitsu, then Tanjirou.

"You knew the whole time?" We both asked and he nodded.

"You still protected it despite that?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Zenitsu you're a good person, thank you." Tanjirou said and I saw the boy blush and fall over.

"STOP PRAISING ME!" He screeched and I giggled at his actions.

Tanjirou went on to explain to Zenitsu why he believes he's strong, to which the lightening boy rejected. Just as they finish talking Nezukos box shakes and the door opens.

I smile and jog over to her box, crouching down to let her out. She crawled out and held onto me, and I helped her up while she grew to full size. I smiled and stepped away from her, turning to Zenitsu and Tanjirou.

I looked at the brunettes face, and was confused when he was covering his face with his hand. I walked over to him and put my hand on his forehead.

"Are you okay? You look ill." I said and he pulled back shaking his head.

"No it's just..." He paused.

"You're beautiful."

I blinked in disbelief, did I hear him right?

I felt my face heat up as I tried to thank him, but no words came out. I clasped my hands together and began to fidget with my fingers, I couldn't bring myself to do anything else. I could hear my heartbeat as we both quietly stood there, extremely embarrassed.

Our moment came to an end though when Zenitsu stormed over to the taller male and began to scream.

"THIS ISN'T FAIR, YOU'RE SO LUCKY." He spat and Tanjirou, who was totally confused, stood there and took it.

"YOU WERE TRAVELING WITH TWO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS THIS WHOLE TIME?!" He yelled and u sighed at the compliment.

"Zenitsu she-" I began but I was cut off.

"GIVE ME BACK THE BLOOD I BLED FOR YOU! I GOT BEAT UP BY A PIG FOR THIS?!"

The room was filled with screams as Tanjirou desperately tried to explain himself. The boy wouldn't listen, and I decided I should try and help.

I took a deep breath.

"ZENITSU!" I screamed and he stopped midair.

"Oh my, that was loud." I apologized and walked over to the two boys.

"Nezuko, the demon, is Tanjirous younger sister." I explained and the boys face softened.

He looked over to Nezuko and back at Tanjirou, who was still shocked by my scream and jumped to his feet. I swear I saw a big yellow sparkle appear by his head as he stormed over to the garden outside the room. He picked a small pink flower and walked over to Nezuko getting on his knees.

"NEZUKO YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!" He yelled as he gave the flower to Nezuko, who just looked at him strangely.

I smiled and watched everyone fool around, it made me happy.

I wish this could last forever.

———————

Omg I'm so sorry for not updating AAAAA.

First off, happy 2020!! Crazy!! Its been an okay year so far, and I hope it has been for you guys as well. (tell me how its been going uwu)

Few notes;

- a chabudai is a small tea like table the japanese use (i did research on this so i rlly hope this is the correct term, if its not then please educate me!!)

- I DID change the story a bit, pls dont kill me LMAO

also a bit of a rant; I loveeee everyone who reads this, EVERY comment makes me happy!! I promise ive read everyone one!! But... When u literally insult my character it rlly gets on my nerves. Ofc ofc i accept critiques and constructive criticism, I actually really want them because im insecure abt my writing; but there is a difference between insulting something and giving advice.

for those of you who dont understand, allow me to give u a example.

critiques and constructive criticism:
"I believe that this couldve been worded better like this.... "(NOT CHANGING THE STORY, Allow me to remind you im the author) "it wouldve provided better detail."

Insulting:
"I dont like this.. It wouldve better with __" "Your character is annoying, make her do ____"
That is not constructive its insulting and gets on my nerves.

Thank you so so so so much for the support, I appreciate every read, every vote!! In no way am I saying that I dont appreciate everything, but I am human im not perfect, please be kinder and supportive, negativity is unwelcome here!

Thank you so so so so much for the support, I appreciate every read, every vote!! In no way am I saying that I dont appreciate everything, but I am human im not perfect, please be kinder and supportive, negativity is unwelcome here!—

daily panel, its just fucking chaos.

🌸🌷💐💓🎀💕