Niall Imagine - His 'Kingdom'

Your three year old son Andrew is running around the backyard chasing his five year old sister, Lily. You chuckle to yourself at the view. Suddenly you feel two strong arms wrap themselves around your waist and a chiseled chin find its way to your shoulder. You smile and lay your head back onto your husband's toned chest and look up into his blue eyes.
"You know, they remind me of us, when we were little and I chased you around my mum's backyard" Niall smiles looking down at you. You smirk and close your eyes remembering those old memories.
"I remember" you laugh then turn around facing him. He puts the wandering strand of hair behind your ear and his eyes linger on your face. His eyelids close and his face comes closer to yours, you feel you eyes close and his lips onto yours.
"Mummy Andy stole my cookie" you hear your daughter pout ruining yours and Niall's moment. You both chuckle and pull away from the kiss while Niall wraps his arms around your waist.
"Don't worry love, we'll get you another one. Come inside" you say bending down to her.
"Andrew" Niall calls and runs after your son making a funny face causing him to laugh. You smile at the view, while your heart melts too. Your son covers his face with his chubby small hands, laughing. Niall reaches him and lifts him up into the air spinning him around. Their laughter fills the air. Niall holds Andrew closer to him and kisses his cheek then craddles him in his arms and walks back to you and Lily smiling.
"Well we don't need to get a cookie for my lady, because tonight I will take my lady and my life-" he says winking at you, "to my kingdom" you roll your eyes and realize what he means by 'kingdom'.
'Nando's" Andrew murmurs smiling. Niall nods and pokes his nose. "Of course my son, Nando's it is" he smirks taking Lily's hand and leading her to the car with Andrew still in his arms. You smile and think to yourself, 'how did I ever get so lucky?' and walk over to join your family.