𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁.

Start from the beginning

moneyduceduce Dressing rich but the inside of me still broke 🤷🏾‍♂️
view all comments

scoobydoo Bitch u broke regardless

"You leaving?" Sage wrapped her arms around my waist and I looked back at her.

"Yeah." I moved her hands and slid my pants in my back pocket.

"Oh." She nodded. "Where you going?"

"My mama house." I told her dryly. "Why?"

"I thought maybe we could just...you know chill maybe. Watch movies, eat and allat." She smiled.

"Was we gon end up fucking?" I asked her.

"It wasn't in the plan. I just wanted to chill for once Dirty, you always wanna get your dick wet just sit down." She chuckled.

"Ion like sitting down. Shit boring." I tapped her nose and she sighed.

"Okay." She grabbed the side of my face and brung it to hers, making me tuck my lips before she smacked her lips. "You know what...have fun."

"Planning on it."

"Thank you." I put the foil over my plate. "You gon be good?"

"I'm gonna be okay Jae." My mama told me. "You ain't got nothing to worry about. Just....just stay safe okay?"

"You late on yo bills or something?" I asked her. "I got some money in my car if you need it I can go get it out the car."

"No." She shut it down quick. "I'm fine. Stop putting so much pressure on yourself. I'm not late on any bills and if I were, I would tell you."

I looked over at her counter seeing empty bottles of shit. Nothing major for me, but major shit for her. Shit like Henny, wine bottles and other stuff like that.

"You started drinking again?" I asked her and she shook her head quickly.

"Boy! No! I just ain't throw them bottles away. I keep em and then I mark each bottle on the first of each month. It's telling me that I've made progress. That's all." She looked at me.

My mama was the only female I cared about. The only female I've loved. The only female whose opinion mattered to me. She was somebody I looked up to when I was younger and growing up. She was independent.

She taught me the game, she taught me everything I needed to know. From how to fight to just common sense and shit I needed in life.

"Lemme see yo bills." I stretched. "Lemme see when they due. Cause I feel like you lying to me ma."

"I'm not lying. Just go on with your day Jae." She said. "Tomorrow can you take me to get a new card for the bus? I need one before the months up."

"I got you." I nodded. "What time?"

"Around eight. Not too early, but you should be up by then ... right?" She raised her eyebrow and I nodded.

"I mean nah, but I'll set my alarm." I told her and she smiled.

"Okay."

I turned around and started to walk towards the door. "And Jae!"

"Yes?" I turned and looked over at her.