.CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

Start from the beginning

Frank looked up, and Gerard watched him scanning over his options before pointing at an adorable green dragon hanging just above his reach. It was quickly cut down, and Frank accepted it with a polite 'thank you.'

Gerard smiled over at him and cuddled into him as they turned to keep walking. He thought it was the end of it, Frank had won and now owned a dragon plushy, he was about to drag him towards a candy apple stand when Frank pulled him back and turned him so they were facing one another

"Hey, aren't we gonna go get candy now?" Gerard asked softly as Frank just looked over at him with a glint in his eyes that Gerard couldn't really put a meaning to.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Frank asked, handing the soft plushy over to Geared, the short distance between them seeming even smaller with the dragon in the middle.

Gerard looked down at it was a frown, "No, Frankie, I was just kidding, that's yours to keep."

"Gee, don't be stupid." Frank smiled, attempting to place the toy in Gerard's hands.

"Frank," Gerard sighed. "I-"

"If you don't take it, I swear I'll start crying right here, right now." Frank threatened, his eyebrows raised in challenge.

Gerard smiled shyly to himself before giving in and taking it from Frank's hands. Frank smiled back at him and wrapped an arm around Gerard's waist, he kissed him chastely on the lips making him let out an embarrassingly childish giggle.

"Oh my God you're adorable." Frank said, staring directly at Gerard.

"Shuddup." Gerard said quietly, kissing him back before finally grabbing Frank's hand and pulling him towards the candy apples.

- -

Gerard and Frank were parked outside of Gerard's apartment building, they were kissing slowly in Frank's car, both of them leaning over the gears in order to connect they lips. It was tender, and gentle, and Gerard could feel the blood coursing around his body, eliciting a tingling sensation.

Gerard made a small keening noise when Frank bit his bottom lip, pulling it back by his teeth.

The front of Frank's shirt was bunched up in Gerard's hands soon enough, and Frank's hands were on his outer thighs.

After a few more minutes, the two of them pulled away, panting slightly.

"Do you, maybe want to come in for some coffee?" Gerard spoke slightly louder than a whisper, quietly admiring Frank's bitten lips and flushed cheeks.

"It's a bit late for coffee, don't you think?" Frank smiled softly, his thumb rubbing little circles on Gerard's hips making him almost forget the entire English language.

"Well, I have tea?" Gerard pushed, looking up at Frank through his dark eyelashes and slowly letting go of Frank's shirt after realising he had still been grabbing at it.

"Sounds great." Frank muttered, he kissed Gerard one last time before shutting the car off completely and getting out.

The two held hands shyly as they walked up to Gerard's apartment, only letting go for Gerard to open the door quickly with his keys. Gerard's plushy tucked safely under his arm as he did so, making sure not to squish him.