Bottom! Bakugou (One-Shot Holiday Special!!!!!)

No one's pov

It was Christmas eve and Katsuki was home alone (if y'all get this reference then you know Christmas!!) and was very lonely. Izuku was supposed to be home from the States today but he called in from the airport saying that they had shut down the planes because of icy runways. Katsuki couldn't believe it! There were people over there with quirks that could melt the runway with a snap of their fingers but nooooooooo it was Christmas Eve and people wanted to be home with their families, well Katsuki wanted his family home for Christmas too! He'd been stewing in his anger for hours and finally had enough he went to his training room to take his anger out on his equipment.

<Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass!!>

Katsu's pov

I can't BELIEVE this!!!! It's not fair yeah I know that people over in the states like to be home for Christmas but what about us?! We like our families with us too ya know!!! (A/N: I don't know if in Japan celebrates Christmas since it is a universal holiday, but since it's around Christmas time I felt this was appropriate) I was having a particularly fun time blowing up a piece of shitty equipment when I got a call on my cell. I put down the destroyed (a/n: more like mangled) piece of equipment and sighed when I realized that I'd have to replace it soon cause I really needed that certain thing to make me feel like I could surpass Deku in the terms of . . . height. Deku got taller than me over the last few years and it pisses me off. So I got this equipment piece to help me feel like I could get taller than him again.

I walked out of the room I was in to retrieve my phone from where I threw it on the couch. I picked it up and checked the caller ID. It came from America. Maybe it was Deku, his phone was dead after all. Stupid nerd couldn't even charge his phone right. I picked it up and held it up to my ear. "Yo, who's this how can I help you?" "Kacchan!!!". Oh so it was the nerd, I felt my heart get a little happier hearing his voice. UGH! Only the nerd can do this. I quieted my happy heart so I could talk to him properly without a goofy smile on my face. I was nicer to him, as I have been for the past few years, which surprises a few people when they haven't seen either of us in a long time and see me being nice to him. It surprises them just to see me with him at all.
          I spoke to him in a softer and kinder voice than I would most people. "Hey, nerd. How's America snowed in?" "Oh, Kacchan!!". He sounded whiney. Reminded me of when we were kids. I smiled at the memory. "Cute" "Huh? What'd you say Kacchan?" WAIT- DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!?!?!?!? "Uhhhhhh, I don't know what you're talking about nerd" "Hmmm. Okay, Kacchan!!!". And just like that, he was back to being his cute, loveable, squishy-cheeked, self. "So," I said. "How's it looking over there?" I was genuinely curious because I wanted him home! Like NOW!
         "They said that a pro might come and melt the ice off the runways but it might take a few hours" "Really?" Looks like America can be on top of things once and a while. "Yeah. I might be home but it might not be on Christmas Eve like we wanted". Oh, well then. That just put a damper on my mood but I didn't show it in my tone because that would get him all worried and stuff and we couldn't have that now could we? "Oh, well at least you get to see a pro using their quirk in action." That got him hyped. Reeeeeally hyped. "Iknow!! It'llbereallycooltoseeanewproinactionIcan'twaittoseewhattherequirkisandhowitworks-" I cut him off. "Okay, okay Deku take a breath, would you? You won't be able to see the hero if you talk your head off without taking a breath and then pass out. One: That's not good for your health, Two: You wouldn't be able to see the Pro hero if you're passed out, and Three: You would make me worry very much if you passed out, ya hear that Deku? I'D WORRY ABOUT YOU." I waited for his response though I didn't have to wait long.
         "Fine, Kacchan I'll breathe" I chuckled. He still is the fanboy he has been since he was a kid. This made me smile real big, but then the smile faded because thinking of back then made me think of all the bad things I did to him and I hurt me now because I really love and take care of him now. I feel like a mom sometimes. Deku didn't hear me respond to his last comment so I'm assuming he got worried and decided to talk again. "Kacchan you ok?"
It took me a while to respond because I was trying to compose myself before I talked to him so didn't sound choked up. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." Apparently that wasn't good enough because he saw right through it. He spoke to me a quiet, soft, understanding voice, that I had come to love and cherish. "You're thinking about when we were kids weren't you?" I couldn't hide anything from him, no matter how hard I tried. " . . . Uh yeah, I was." This time I did sound choked up no matter how hard I tried to hide it. (a/n: Hahahaha making my brother suffer is the greatest but good lord does it hurt my heart! And yes I have one!!)
          "Oh, Kacchan. It's ok I forgave you remember right?" I shook my head yes but then remembering that he couldn't see me so I answered, "Yes, I know you forgave me, and it was the greatest thing alive when you did . . . but that doesn't mean I necessarily did." I heard him sigh 'cause we've had this conversation a thousand times. Then I heard cheering and murmuring in the background noise. "Hey, Deku what is that?" "Hold on let me find out" I heard the sounds become more muffled. Deku must've put the phone on his shirt to dampen the sounds around him.
           Then I heard his muffled question to a person and the person responded with an equally muffled response. "KACCHAN!!!!" Oh, lord its the pro I know it. He only yells like this when its a pro. "Go ahead I know you want to. Take as many notes as you want and come home safe okay?" He responded like an excited little child who just got what they asked Santa for on Christmas. "OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!! THANK YOU KACCHAN, AND I WILL, I PROMISE!!!!!!!" "Okay bye. See you when you get home." "BYE!!!"
           And like that, I was all alone again. I looked at the time on my phone. IT WAS 8:37!!! HOW LONG DID WE TALK!!!! God, I need to go to bed. I went back to my training room and cleaned up to the best of my ability when most of my equipment was chared and dissolving to ash when I touched certain parts. How mad had I been?!?!?! When I had finished cleaning it was 8:50 I really needed to go to sleep now. So I went to my room and changed into my sweatpants not bothering to change into my sleeveless shirt because I was too hot for that and just went to bed after.

<Oh what is this here? Is it a time skip brought to you by your lazy Author? Yes! Yes it is!!!>

Izu's pov

WOW!!! THAT PRO WAS SOOOOO COOL!!!!! It's people like that who regardless if its a holiday or their day off if they come in to help no matter what then it's those types of people that help the world go 'round. I checked the time on my phone calculating the time it was in Japan. (a/n: I'm not this smart so I'm just gonna let it be and let Izu be his smart self.) It was 9:04.
         Kacchan should be asleep by now 'cause I know he has a pretty tight sleep schedule so I'm not going to disturb him right now by calling him. I gathered my stuff and went to my boarding dock to get checked and settled into the plane. "Hello there sir, may I please see your ticket?" I smiled at the polite flight attendant lady. "Sure! Here you go." I pulled out my ticket from my coat pocket and handed it to her while smiling. I could see the visible blush on her cheeks as I smiled. She seems like a very nice person but I'm not interested, so I ignored her blush and just kept a content smile on my face the whole time. She then handed it back to me with an extra slip of paper. I decided that I'd read what it said on the plane ride home.
          I smiled and said thank you to the lady before moving to go through the boarding dock and find my seat on the plane. I looked at the ticket and was visibly shocked when I noticed that the flight attendant lady had bumped me up to first class. Then I looked more closely at the ticket and noticed that there was a box that was checked off that said 'special hero's only discount'. So she knew who and what I was . . . wow. I asked another nice flight attendant lady where this was and she brought me to where I would be staying. . . . It was a whole room. The plane was like one of those double-decker buses that you see in the U.K. that could hold more people than the average bus, but this plane could hold more people than the average plane, and it has actual suites!! DAMN!! (a/n: *le gasp* Deku!! Nuuuuuuuu. And there are actual planes like this. Don't judge me I'm a nerd and know this just because, plus they go super fast!) I moved my body into my room so I wasn't an inconvenience to the other flight passengers, and closed my door.
I put my stuff onto a chair that they had in the room and laid down on the bed the provided and felt the hum of the plane through the bed. The clock said 9:15. Wow, it didn't take that long to get the plane boarded so I moved my stuff to the floor next to me and stayed in the chair when they said over the intercom to strap ourself's into either the bed of the chair I chose the chair because I wanted to stay awake for the whole ride to see how it worked.
          The plane is said to be the fastest plane there was so I wanted to see how fast it would goo and If it would get me home before 11:59, so I could be home before Christmas to surprise my family. (a/n: Yes in this one-shot Izuku views Katsuki is apart of his "family" not legally or blood-related they just view themselves as close friends who live together, which is what a family could be if you think about it.) I hadn't told Kacchan that I'd be taking the fastest plane they had to get home I let him think that I'd be taking a regular plane, which might be considered a little mean but I wanted to surprise him when I got home.
           The plane ride was surprisingly short. They were right it is the fastest plane out there it only took the plane about two hours maybe a little less to get to Japan and we left at 9:25. Man tech these days is advancing really fast. But not that I'm complaining it got me home before 11:59. Currently, it is 10:55. So I have about an hour to get home which isn't really needed so I went to a fast food place to get something quick to eat to get rid of my jet lag. Then I thought of how Kacchan was home alone with no one with him and all our neighbors were away for the holidays and weren't coming home till the new year. I felt a slow devilish smile spread across my face and I decided to go to a, as my younger self would've called them 'perv stores' to get a few things for Kacchan's present.

<Oh, look at this another time skip. But this time brought to you by Izu's pervyness>

No one's pov (Warning: Might get a little spicy)

          Still asleep in bed unbeknownst to the plans Izuku had for him Katsuki had gotten so hot from his body heat that he had all but stripped of his pants and boxers. (a.n: Yes Katsuki Bakugou is naked in bed and has just made Izuku Midoriya's job 100% easier.) Nor did Izuku know that Katsuki had stripped and as he quietly unlocked his front door and walked in setting his things down very quietly and started to take off his coat.
           Katsuki had moved so much in his sleep that he had knocked the blanket off himself and moved to the other side of the bed his back facing the door entirely exposing himself. (a/n: their bed is in the middle of the room, the door on the left side of the room, and there is a medium-sized window on the right side of the room) Izuku then walked into the room with only his boxers on because the rest of his stuff was wet and cold from the snow drenching it. Izuku stopped dead in his tracks and just stared at the beauty that was Katsuki as he saw him drenched in moonlight making his skin glow with the same luminescence.
          Izuku noted how Katsuki's skin looked like porcelain. When Izuku looked down at his hand he noticed that he was hard and it was uncomfortably painful against his boxers so he stripped himself of his undergarment and was as naked as Katskui was at the moment. Izuku slowly walked over to the bed careful so not to wake up the explosive smaller blonde, and got on the bed lining himself up to Katsuki's hole and carefully pushing in only his tip, only hearing Katsuki make a small, quiet, almost undetectable moan, which made Izuku 10x harder inside his lover. Izuku then proceeded to wrap his arms around Katsuki's torso and moved his hands lower to grab Katsuki's member which in turn finally caused Katsuki to wake up.
          Katsuki woke up to find arms around his torso and those same arm's hands were grabbing his now hard member from the touch. Katsuki spoke in a voice that promised death, 'cause it did. "Who are you and why the FUCK do you think you can touch me?" His only response was the other person starting to kiss where his neck met his shoulder and moving back up and down. "I will repeat this again for your own safety: WHO.ARE.YOU.AND.WHY.THE.FUCK.DO.YOU.THINK.YOU.CAN.TOUCH.ME!?!"
          He heard the other chuckle seductively, then answered in a voice that Katsuki knew so well. "Because you belong to me." " . . . . . Deku?" Katsuki whispered almost afraid that it wouldn't be true. "Yes, Kacchan it's me. Miss me?" Katsuki turned his head to look at the green mop of unruly curls now sporting an undercut, which to Katsuki made him look so much hotter and him so much more harder. Then Katsuki looked at his lover's eyes and breathed, "You're home" "Yes. I'm home Kacchan. I missed you. So much" "You're home for Christmas Eve." "Actually no I made it home for Christmas Eve, but I'm here for Christmas"
          Izuku saw Katsuki's visible confusion then said, "Look at the clock Kacchan" Katsuki looked at the clock and saw that it was 12:00 AM. "Merry Christmas Katsuki~ I hope you like your gift~" Katsuki was confused until he moaned as he felt Izuku's first thrust into his hole, and started pumping Katsuki's own member. Then the whole rest of the night, then the rest of the whole day was filled with the sounds of moaned out pleasure and skin slapping against skin and a lot of c*ming from Katsuki that Izuku was there to swallow and then suck Katsuki's member until Katsuki begged for Izuku to be inside him again and fill him up, which Izuku did with pleasure over and over. Then it was 11:59 of Christmas day and Katsuki faced Izuku as he saw Izuku fast asleep and spoke softly so as not to wake him up and said, "Merry Christmas Izuku. I love you" Then he kissed the tip of Izuku's nose and started to fall asleep when he felt arms wrap around his torso, and a voice speak softly in his ear. "Merry Christmas Katsuki. I love you too." Then Katsuki felt Izuku move to kiss his cheek but he shifted his head just right and caught Izuku's mouth with his and kissed him on the lips. When they were both satisfied with the kiss they both fell soundly asleep with each other's arms wrapped around them both not letting go.

The End.

Thank you for reading this it was inspired by dekuisbea please say thank you to her for this inspiration!!!!!

Author-chan OUT!