So Question Asking Plz I Needs Healp!!!

So while I was gone I was writing my heart out cause why not and I started writing a chapter to a random book I just made up a three AM. I wanna know if its any good so I'm gonna put a piece of it in here please tell me what you think and I should make a book out of it

 They were perfection, serenity, and most important of all she was stunning. It was their wedding day, they had planned this day for a year and five months, not stopping to make this day anything less than perfect. His life was perfect as it was. He had a girlfriend who loved him unconditionally, a nice house for him and his girlfriend's children, but most importantly he had a beautiful, amazing, wonderful, bright, little girl who loved him more than anything in the world. Yes, he had a daughter, but not with his girlfriend. No, this little girls momma was someone else, but she didn't know that, nor did he want her to know that until she was old enough to understand why he and his girl's mother did what they did. His little girl was his whole world. She meant the world to him, and he didn't want anything to hurt his baby. His daughter is the whole reason for him getting married. He wanted her to have a mother figure in her life; someone she could talk to if she needed help, a friend she could depend on at home, that she could feel comfortable with before she turns old enough to understand and find out that her "mother" isn't really her mother. He had looked for years, to find a suitable and kind person for him to love and for her to equally love his child. When he had found this person it felt like a godsend, he knew that this person would be perfect for him and his child, so he contacted her and set up a date. That date turned into many dates over the days, days then turned into months, months turned into years, and years turned into the day he popped the question and then from then till this day. The day that would change his and his daughters lives forever for the better. 

Tell me what y'all think please id really appreciate it and id take constructive criticism for my writing.

Thank you Vote if you want to!!!!

Author-chan out!!!!