Truth Always Fucks Me Over.

Benji went home, it was late in the afternoon and Jey Jey was raiding my fridge. I wanted to ask him so many questions about their secret relationship, but I wasn't sure if I should.

"Have any steak sauce?" He asked while rummaging through everything in the kitchen.

"Uhm, no. Is this a bad time to tell you I don't have steak either?"

Jey Jey sighed and plopped down onto a chair next to me. Still he has yet to tell me anything about his secret lover. The only thing I've learned in the past hour or so Is that I desperately need to go grocery shopping.

"I'm not gay," he says, fidgeting with his hands and messing with his hair a little. "I'm bisexual."

"Okay. You plan on coming out to me? Or did you plan to hide away in your house with Benji forever?"

Jorge shakes his head silently and doesn't say anything.

"What the fuck Jorge? I'm supposed to be your Bestfriend, but you ignore me for some TikTok asshole!"

"Don't EVEN go there Y/N. You always choose a TikTok asshole over me."

Stumped. What more could I say? We're both guilty of paying more attention to our TikTok lovers. I mean, I guess I can't blame him for being scared. It's totally reasonable, but I just wish he wouldn't have disappeared.

"You know, you're right Jey Jey. I'm sorry. Can we just drop it?"

Jey Jey nods and smiles before speaking,

"Now lets go buy some steak!"

I laugh and agree.

Anonymous message:
I hope you didn't forget about me. Maybe we can come to an agreement? You meet me in the woods near the park downtown and I just might not tell Caleb your secret. ;)

Me: Nice try. I'm telling Caleb when I see him on Wednesday, so fuck you and your threats you fucker!

Anonymous: You plan to tell him HOW you miscarried?

Me:.......

Anonymous: Didn't think so. See you tomorrow at 11 pm ;)

"What's got you so caught up in that phone?" Jey Jey asks, grabbing some chicken out of the store freezer.

"Oh, you know. Managing Caleb's TikTok and Instagram kinda keeps you preoccupied." I lie.

"Alright. Well, what else do you need?"

I hand him the list and he laughs at me.

"Vodka?"

"Are you judging me, sir?"

He laughs and pushes the cart forward, heading to the dairy section.

"Not at all, Y/L/N."

We finally got done shopping and everything was put away. Jey Jey made steak, we had a good night, but I'm hella anxious to find out who this person is. What if I'm killed? What if it's secretly Caleb and he escaped to kill me?! Who knows? The person didn't say I had to come alone, so I could just bring Jorge. No! I can't get anyone else envolved. 

The phone began ringing and causing me to jump back to reality. It was Caleb, so I quickly answered.

Me: Hey, my love!
Caleb: Hey beautiful.
Me: I'm coming to visitation on Wednesday!
Caleb: You sure about that? Or are you going to bail last minute?
Me: Are you mad at me?
Caleb: No, it was just a question. Could you answer it?
Me: I promise I'm coming. Someone has been-.....well, I've been getting anonymous messages lately.
Caleb: You what....? I swear to everything if they mess with you I will be out in a heartbeat.
Me: Don't worry I'll be fine babe. I know I shouldn't be telling you this, but I'm sick of not being honest. I'm going to meet this person for a deal in the woods at 11 pm tomorrow.
Caleb: Are you fucking serious?! That's so fucking sketchy! Babe, fuck no! I swear!

I quickly hung up without hesitation.

What the fuck have I just done...?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed! Caleb is getting out soon woohooo!!🥳💛
Sorry for the short chapters...I'm trying to ease back into the writing.
As always, have a wonderful day!
-Joji💓