I'm Sorry I Didn't Kiss You.

Once Caleb and I ate breakfast we talked about where we'd like to go today. It honestly felt nice not being in this house all alone.  "Caleb!! Show me how to make a TikTok like you!" I exclaimed. "Oh honey, you'll never be able to do it like me." Caleb sasses me adding a little laugh afterwards. Caleb then proceeded to try and get me to do the motions like he does but failed miserably. After it was done, we watched the final product laughing our asses off at how shitty it was.  Caleb turns to me, "I think your laugh is really cute (Y/N)."
"No way, yours is way cuter!" 

*DING*

Unknown Number: Thanks for the scissors (Y/N). By the way, your hair smells really nice. I think I'll keep it in a zip lock bag....

Panic shot all throughout my body I felt super uneasy, like I'd never be safe again. There was someone watching me, following me, coming in my house and I was terrified. "What's wrong, beautiful?" Caleb asks, so I just hand him the phone. After reading the message he pulls me to his chest, wrapping his arms around me and gently playing with my hair. "Caleb, I'm literally so scared. This is NOT a prank and someone is literally coming into my house at night and who knows  whenever else."
"I'm gonna go pick up some things from my house and stay here with you." He grabbed my hand and gently rubbed his thumb back and forth over it. "Thank you so much Caleb! I'll go with you." His smile quickly turns to a frown when I said this. "No! uhh, I should go by myself..." That made me wonder if he had a girlfriend or something at home. "Are you with someone? If so then you should probably just stay home."
"I'm not with anyone (Y/N) , I'm interested in you and no one else." I blush. "Caleb Finn, I really like you." Soon after that little conversation Caleb left to go get his things, so I decided to head to my room and get ready for the day. When I opened the door I could see that one of my dresser drawers were opened. The underwear one. Everything felt so eerie lately, obviously this stalker was highly obsessed with me and I wondered why. Hours passed and still no Caleb. Maybe he realized how crazy this whole situation is and bailed. But to my surprise he texted me and told me to come outside. I headed out and Caleb was waiting for me in his car so I got in and sat down in the passenger seat and he drove off. "Where are we going?" I ask to which I get no response. "Caleb??" No response. Maybe something happened at home and that's why he took so long. I'll just leave it alone. We were driving for a good forty five minutes until we arrived to the middle of nowhere nothing but trees standing around. He put the car in park and just sat there like he did the whole ride here. "Caleb! Where the fuck are we?! You won't talk to me and then take to the middle of nowhere!" He chuckles then immediately snaps to a glare. "You think I'm the stalker, don't you?!" Holy shit, he's not okay right now. "Caleb, I never said that! Of course I don't think you're the stalker!" His eyes go soft and and he just nods. "Come on let's go, just follow me" I follow silently behind because I was trying to figure out where the hell that random outburst came from. My phone dings giving me a notification that I have a reminder set for exactly at this time.

Reminder: You should probably lock your drawers. Or don't, your clothes smell nice too.

It's almost as if this person knew I wouldn't have cell service out here and set a reminder, but the only person who knew we were going is Caleb. Is he out here with us? I look back up from my phone and I wasn't following Caleb anymore, shit. I must've lost him worrying about the reminder. I'm alone...what if he hurts me or Caleb. "Caleb!!" I shout as loud as I can and I can feel tears rolling down my cheeks. "Caleb!! Help!" Soon after I hear a loud scream and I run straight to it, knowing it was Caleb. I found him laying on the ground with a blood stained shirt. "(Y/N), h-help.."
"Caleb!!! No!!! You're gonna be okay I promise my love!" I help him back to the car and drive as fast I can to the nearest hospital. When we get there he's rushed to the back and I sit in the waiting room anxiously. An hour later the Doctor comes over to me with a stern face, "You're boyfriend was stabbed. He lost a lot of blood but he'll be fine." Oh thank god. Wait, did he just..."He's not my boyfriend." I say out loud. "My apologies miss. You are welcome to go see him." A nurse escorts me to his room  and I walk in, his head is turned the other way. I rush to his side and he just smiles that bright smile at me. I grab his hand and smile back. "What happened????" I ask. "Some guy in all black and a mask told me to stay away from you, and when I said I can't he stabbed me." That must've been my stalker. I can't tell him I got that reminder I'm afraid he'll stop talking to me if this keeps up. "Why did you tell him you couldn't stay away?"
"Because I'm in love with you." I could feel my heart beat become rapid. I leaned in to kiss him but he tapped my shoulder instead. "I have to stay overnight. You should go get some rest at home."
Wow. Rejected. "My stalker most likely did that to you! He'll come for me as soon as I'm alone next!" Caleb frowns and stays quiet like he's thinking. "You could lay here with me." I gradually slide into the hospital bed beside him, he's extremely warm. "I'm sorry I didn't kiss you....but it's obvious I wanted to.." He mumbled then past out before I could respond and I just smiled, because he looked so peaceful.

*DING*

Unknown Number: Maybe he doesn't want you to kiss his poisonous lips because then you'll be stuck. Oh wait, you already are.....